[Shelfed]Project : Eon's The Gameplay Overhaul

Started by Kolljak, January 22, 2015, 05:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popster99

it would be funny if you have a bow against a r4 charge rifle you would have to rush them

popster99

maybe like once per a age you get attacked by people with gear level one age above yours that could be a nice challenge but make it optional like diff download for the main mod with that and without it

FridayBiology

as we're playing a 2D game what about a watch tower with "raised cover chance with on tile" only accessible via a "ladder"

T  T
  U  L

a 2x2 structure. if destroyed spawn rubble, dirt and wood?
T =  "raised" tiles only accessed via "L" tile
L = ladder, no stopping on as only a transit tile.
U = non-accessible tile to allow "T-L" only access.
Yes another god damn youtuber.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/FridayBiology

Kolljak

Leme make sure i got your statement right you are talking about an Actual "Raised" object that allows for firing over walls right. "correct me if im wrong".

At the moment their is no way to do a raise tile other then optical illusions which we are going to experiment with "ramparts" which are going to be half walls with transparent tops to "APPEAR" to be raised ground. but idk how it will look but... enough veering from the target comment, Its impossible to make a raised structure atm so having an arrow turrets and embrasures are the only way we are going to make our own embrassures tho.. for the castle age and bunkers for modern age too.

Kolljak

Our awsome guy Berengar has wipped up some early images of clothing in the stone age let us take a peak.

Early Hide Skirt

Shoulder Armour

Berengar

Uhh there some glitches! Will fix that later..
Btw here is some sort of cobblestone sandbags..
Small cover for your sneaky stone age archers.. :D

Kolljak

just make sure you store all these in one folder that can be sent because when its all said and done we will need to compile these over to want_some when finished so he can start coding it together.

want_some

Quote from: Kolljak on January 27, 2015, 10:39:14 AM
just make sure you store all these in one folder that can be sent because when its all said and done we will need to compile these over to want_some when finished so he can start coding it together.

Well i can do the xml files, im still learning C# but i dont think ill have all the knowledge to make the dll to get the mod running. but i can give it a try with the current skill i have tho lol

Learning to mod while also updating TTM Mod!
Full credit goes to Minami26

Kolljak

We have help from other XML and C# users such as the lovely person who just gave us use and files for his trader's have visited your area. from his Cybernetic Storm mod :D and even if they cant we can always ask around.

Kolljak

Update. Berengar is currently in art mode working on our prehistoric images and artfiles for part 1 of the many part EONS mod sorry i havent been updating or talking at all sorta running map making for a small arma clan too :D much busy such editing.

popster99

i personaly think after you get like the second age done you should let people play while they wait for the next parts and release the parts one by on that would be nice

Kolljak

We could... but at the moment we are having issues our artist berengar has gone missing said he would check in on the weekend been a week and still no word hope he is well.

apljee

HattoriHanzo

Hi there!
I would love to do some basic textures. I already modded some Gnomoria stuff, back when i played that game.

Can give you some work examples on thursday/the weekend.

See you!

Edit: Here's some basic Broadsword and Longsword, did them in about ~10 minutes each or so^^

[attachment deleted due to age]