[Shelfed]Project : Eon's The Gameplay Overhaul

Started by Kolljak, January 22, 2015, 05:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yokai

The Eons idea is very nice. I had a simular idea but i am a beginner at XML :D. Is it possible that you can choose between researches for the next age? For example you have 3/6 researches from stone age and than you get researches from copperage. So its your choice what you are researching. :P

Kolljak

This mod has been put on hold do to the loss of almost all my artists and a overall lack of intrest.

Compozitor

Hello Kolljak! I can help with artwork if you need. Give me some work on sprites! :)

I think such MOD will be greatly liked. For me i think it would be like playing "Civilization", but from inside :)
People will come to this mod when they will see something. That process is going.

Here is examples of my works:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=5574.0

Compozitor

Some examples. Tigerskin and Zebra:

Male TigerSkinA:

Male TigerSkinB:

Male ZebraSkin:

Female TigerSkin:

Female ZebraSkin:

StorymasterQ

That colonist sure has grown much taller than his hair...
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Compozitor

Quote from: StorymasterQ on February 25, 2015, 08:13:57 PM
That colonist sure has grown much taller than his hair...

Yeah, i just didn't moved his head to right place  :)

[Update] Deleted man with beard :) And added skins

Compozitor

Some Stone Age Weapons:

Stone:

Axe      Knife    Spear     Arrow

Bone:

Club     Spear      Knife  Great Bow   Short Bow

Wood:

Club    Spear   Great Bow   Short Bow

Berengar

Compozitor

Mobs:

Saber-toothed Tiger

Wood Butcher Table:

Wood Tailor Table:

Stone Stonecutter Table:

Compozitor

yokai

Compozitor

Quote from: yokai on February 27, 2015, 05:21:48 AM
Compozitor, the graphics look awesome.

Thank you very much! I hope to see this mod, and want to contribute to it as much as i can :)

Kolljak where are you?

P.S. I will add some more things today i hope. And tomorrow too.

P.P.S. Added Bows to the weapons section. I put them there just to not get this post too big.  And it's easyer to look in one place.

Compozitor

Started work on new clothes types with Palm Leaves, and combination of them with leather.

Tomorrow, i'll try to make them complete.

Here is teaser.:)

apljee

I asked if I could pick up EONS and see if I could do anything with it, and Kolljak said I could.

Anyone interested in doing art, coding, or just generally helping out, please PM me. And, compozitor, your textures look amazing!

Compozitor

Quote from: apljee on February 28, 2015, 09:04:54 PM
I asked if I could pick up EONS and see if I could do anything with it, and Kolljak said I could.

Anyone interested in doing art, coding, or just generally helping out, please PM me. And, compozitor, your textures look amazing!

That's good news!! I'm ready to continue making art.