Compozitor

New types of clothes:

Male Palm Leaves Skirt:

Male Palm Leaves with Tiger Skin Skirt:

Female Palm Leaves Skirt:

More to come...

apljee

SOME UPDATE THING, I DON'T REALLY KNOW!
- Work will begin continuing on Project EONS most likely this weekend. (Mar. 6th-8th, 2015) The current team only composes of two most likely two programmers, but as of now, only one, and two artists - a mod of this size will take some time to be put together but it will be done in time!

Thanks for your time,
Austin, the new MLG project leader

yokai

I love the idea and i would love to help if my programming skill would be better :(

apljee

Quote from: yokai on March 03, 2015, 01:30:16 PM
I love the idea and i would love to help if my programming skill would be better :(

You can still help! Anyone can! :)

Compozitor

Apljee it's a good news!! I think you need to ask to change topic of [shalfed) status. ;)

Also if you ask me, there was a good post to make releases like - one by one, starting from the Stone Age and so on.

Feel free to ask for any art you will need.

P.S. I want to try making some textures for walls. e.g. Leather walls on big bones... I get an idea of how to male it. I'll try.

apljee

Quote from: Compozitor on March 03, 2015, 03:58:52 PM
Apljee it's a good news!! I think you need to ask to change topic of [shalfed) status. ;)

Also if you ask me, there was a good post to make releases like - one by one, starting from the Stone Age and so on.

Feel free to ask for any art you will need.

P.S. I want to try making some textures for walls. e.g. Leather walls on big bones... I get an idea of how to male it. I'll try.

I'll end up making a new topic because this isn't my topic, it's still Kolljak's topic - I'm still waiting for him to send me the files, though... In time, friend.

yokai

If you show me how i can help, i will try my best :D

Compozitor

Here is a center wall piece...

Bones with leather:

Tell me what you think...

apljee

Quote from: Compozitor on March 04, 2015, 11:25:34 AM
Here is a center wall piece...

Bones with leather:

Tell me what you think...

Looks great! :)

Berengar

Here is another clothwall, i createt back than when i worked on eons. Needs some work, mostly on the shadows etc..  but maybe you have an use for it. :)

EDIT: Allright.. i testet the wall ingame... annnd its looks like shit.. :D Forget that one.^^

Compozitor

Quote from: Berengar on March 05, 2015, 10:10:37 AM
Here is another clothwall, i createt back than when i worked on eons. Needs some work, mostly on the shadows etc..  but maybe you have an use for it. :)

EDIT: Allright.. i testet the wall ingame... annnd its looks like shit.. :D Forget that one.^^
[/

Ok;)))

apljee

After a little bit of work this weekend (it wasn't as much as I thought I'd get done), you may be able to see by the few help topics on the forums I've been posting that I've been making a bit of progress. Currently I've been working on the ancient era and I've decided that the mod will, as you probably expected, will be research-driven.

But, how you ask will it be possible for cavemen to research stuff?

I'll be adding a few new things with "ancient" things to them - ancient research table, ancient weapons workshop, etc... it might not answer your question but atleast it's a quick-fix for cavemen using advanced computers and electronics to perform their research. (I've been using the word cavemen a lot. Can you guess what era I'm working on?)

I will be reworking the entire tech tree (if there was one, I forget. Either way, it's being reworked) and there'll be a lot more interesting things to research - I think this mod will be about 2500% more interesting around the Medieval Era once religions are added into the game. (That being said, I'm thinking about researching "divine sacrifices" so you can burn your prisoners for favour with your God.)

TL;DR - I'm working on Ancient Era at last, I use the word caveman a lot, cavemen don't use computers and advanced electronics, I need textures for a wooden club, a sling, an ancient research bench, and an ancient weapons workshop. I can handle the rock projectile texture B). When religions get added (vanilla game, not mine.), you'll be able to burn your prisoners alive.

Also, I'll be working on the new post because this one still says [Shelfed]

Kolljak

I really like all these images and stuff while i was away im still away tho i have lots of life things going on like moving into a new house job and all that i do intend to return to this project.. but as of now it probably wont be until 2 or 3 more builds... maybe a year.

mrofa

All i do is clutter all around.