[Scenario] (Alpha 8) Boommuffalo in Windy Valley

Started by ItchyFlea, January 22, 2015, 07:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItchyFlea

The Boommuffalo in Windy Valley Scenario

Description:
You tried to rip off some merc's a while back, and they vowed to get revenge when they next passed by your planet.
They've just passed by...

Requirements/How to use:
This scenario requires EdB Scenarios in order to be played.
Download both that and this and activate both as mods in-game. When both are active, a new button will appear on the main menu called Scenarios. Inside there you will find this scenario listed.

Download:

[attachment deleted due to age]
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Igabod

Yay! More modception! Shinzy and I just did a form of modception too. I created a mod that adds animals that he did the textures for. He created a mod that made hats based on those animals craftable within Apparello. I think we went one level deeper with ours. You need Apparello and Biodiversity for Wildhunt to work. Can't wait to see how deep the modception goes in Alpha 9!

Also, more on-topic, the name for the mod is awesome. And it looks like have set up a nice challenging scenario too based purely on the description and the knowledge that you were just talking about loading pre-made maps on another thread. I can't wait to try this out.

ItchyFlea

It's basically a recreation of my pre-alpha scenario of the same name.
Here's a video of Blitz taking that really old version on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DPDK6v79sg

I firmly believe scenarios have a place in RimWorld, and since EdB just keeps adding useful features to his Scenarios mod, I'll continue to think up ideas and make scenarios.

The fact that a lot can be scripted inside save files also helps. There's a scripted event inside this one which you'll see almost immediately after starting the scenario.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Igabod

Quote from: ItchyFlea on January 22, 2015, 07:56:13 PM
It's basically a recreation of my pre-alpha scenario of the same name.
Here's a video of Blitz taking that really old version on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DPDK6v79sg

I firmly believe scenarios have a place in RimWorld, and since EdB just keeps adding useful features to his Scenarios mod, I'll continue to think up ideas and make scenarios.

The fact that a lot can be scripted inside save files also helps. There's a scripted event inside this one which you'll see almost immediately after starting the scenario.

That looks neat. I really like the old chairs textures better than the current stools. Wonder why he switched.

popster99

Mechanoid Hivemind

a little short. but its fun can you add an option to make a ludicrous map size?
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.