[screenshot request] What do you think a pirate base should look like?

Started by ItchyFlea, January 22, 2015, 08:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItchyFlea

Now that I'm back into the swing of making scenarios, with many huge thanks to EdB, I'm planning a scenario where you raid a pirate base.

However I need some pirate base designs.

Please post any screenshots of what you think a pirate base would look like below.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

apljee

Quote from: ItchyFlea on January 22, 2015, 08:25:58 PM
Now that I'm back into the swing of making scenarios, with many huge thanks to EdB, I'm planning a scenario where you raid a pirate base.

However I need some pirate base designs.

Please post any screenshots of what you think a pirate base would look like below.

How big of a pirate base are you looking for?

ItchyFlea

Should have mentioned that.

One that would house between 6-8 pirates, as you'll be attacking them with 10 colonists.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

apljee

Quote from: ItchyFlea on January 22, 2015, 09:28:25 PM
Should have mentioned that.

One that would house between 6-8 pirates, as you'll be attacking them with 10 colonists.

I'll get to work on a seven-room pirate base.

apljee

Update: After I was using development mode to build the base, I attempted to place a sculpture using place direct thing tool, and the game totally went into thermal camera and glitched out. So, unless anyone else steps up to the plate, I'll be doing this tomorrow.

StorymasterQ

Quote from: apljee on January 22, 2015, 09:44:35 PM
Update: After I was using development mode to build the base, I attempted to place a sculpture using place direct thing tool, and the game totally went into thermal camera and glitched out. So, unless anyone else steps up to the plate, I'll be doing this tomorrow.

If that's unmodded, that would be a bug Tynan would love to hear about. Send him some repro steps and he'll probably get it fixed for A9. Maybe. It's dev mode, though...
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here