[B18] BetterMiniMap Extended

Started by MaxZiCode, July 07, 2018, 02:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruisuki

i really need this. I cant find the damn liver i bought anywhere on the map. getting pissed this keeps happening, pawns putting everything in their hauling inventory and then dumping it outside. So this might help

CJoker3221

Quote from: Ruisuki on July 21, 2018, 06:55:06 PM
i really need this. I cant find the damn liver i bought anywhere on the map. getting pissed this keeps happening, pawns putting everything in their hauling inventory and then dumping it outside. So this might help
RimSearch can help you with items/pawns. This one is more for those hard to find wild plants/external ores. But hey! Your call, and enjoy the mod! :D

Ruisuki

Quote from: CJoker3221 on July 21, 2018, 11:52:51 PM
Quote from: Ruisuki on July 21, 2018, 06:55:06 PM
RimSearch can help you with items/pawns. This one is more for those hard to find wild plants/external ores. But hey! Your call, and enjoy the mod! :D
oh so it doesnt cover items? hmm ty will look into your suggestion

ultra4

compatible with external things? new plants from vegetable garden? new object in general?

MaxZiCode

Version 0.18.0.3 has released!

Changelog:
*Changed default colors and sizes of indicators and overlays.
*Changed the terrain overlay look. The minimap became more beautiful!
*The mod options have the option to disable fog on the minimap.
*Predator wildlife have another color, unlike non-predator wildlife.
*Bug fixes.

CJoker3221

Thank you for updating this! Predators having different colors really helps!

ultra4

could you make an immersive version? No options other than nude map, then research stuff, then build a radar/sensor and have some range on detection, then upgrade the machine later to have the entire ludicrous size map.

So during flares or no power.... map shuts down
bam... immersion !!!

and b19 of course.... please

manelmp66

Can you update to B19? Please!!!!!

bigheadzach

as a side note, the "non-extended" BMM by SaladSpinner/Aaron Robinson is B19 compliant now.

MaxZiCode

Quote from: manelmp66 on September 07, 2018, 03:25:12 PM
Can you update to B19? Please!!!!!
Yes, there will be update to B19, but later. The original mod (BetterMiniMap) is still updating. Probably, it will be a modified version, which can work without BetterMiniMap. All old features will be included.