[B18] VeinMiner [] Mine all the veins! []kaptain_kavern & Gentz & JuliaEllie

Started by JuliaEllie, January 25, 2015, 07:03:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viceroy

Hey Jellie, nice to see you up and about :p

Drop me a line on Skype sometime, I need to show you some stuff. I think you're gonna be pretty chuffed.
Dog goes moo!

nutmeggm

QuoteI love this mod! Unfortunately, it doesn't work on the new ores provided by Expanded Mining (coal, aluminum, copper, etc.). Think you could get it to play nice with that mod too?

I figured out how to add the new ones to the dll but I don't want to step on Julia's toes so I won't upload without her permission.

daft73

Alright then, this seems to good to be true. Gonna try it anyways ;D. I stepped away from the game for about 6 mos and now this...My wife is going to hate you.  :o

Zoimos

Is it ok if I make a compatibility patch for it to work with my mod (Expanded Mining) that adds more veins to mine?

daft73

Ok, well this works perfect. Thank you so much, the amount of time I can save by not babysitting my diggers.

silentlord

Not sure if your aware. MechDef2 - update6. breaks compatibility as after installing and booting up, in the orders tab, mine vein is gone. but there's a new button to collect sand.
I'm assuming that MechDef2 alters the same files as this mod.

daft73

Quote from: silentlord on March 16, 2015, 05:42:45 PM
Not sure if your aware. MechDef2 - update6. breaks compatibility as after installing and booting up, in the orders tab, mine vein is gone. but there's a new button to collect sand.
I'm assuming that MechDef2 alters the same files as this mod.

This may help you... EdB Mod Order

silentlord

Nebbeh

Love this mod, such a timesaver! Any possibility to update it for the new ores with new Industrialization update? Wont take copper or aluminium veins.

Meeks

Ninefinger

Quote from: silentlord on March 18, 2015, 12:07:26 PM
thanks friend. i already have that mod.

Use this mod and place it after both mech def 2 and vein miner, im not 100% sure it will work but let me know if it does. This mod makes it so that both vein miner and priority haul will work together because of the same issue with one button replacing the other depending on what load order you use. This mod doesn't add anything to the game it is only a "fix" for compatibility issues with mods that use the same designator buttons. https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=10443.0;attach=6601

remember to make sure to load both mech def and vein miner first then more designators.
-Mehc Def 2
-vein miner
-more designators

skellitor301

hey Julie, I love this mod, but as mentioned before it doesn't work on modded ores. Any chance there would be a way to easily add them without editing the dll file?

eberkain

Quote from: TrashMan on April 15, 2015, 06:16:23 AM
This should be added to core.

+1  There is no reason to not use this mod.  What little information you gain from using it is no more than what you would have gotten by constantly going back and clicking mine as the miners dig out the edge.  Simply a time saver.