[B18] VeinMiner [] Mine all the veins! []kaptain_kavern & Gentz & JuliaEllie

Started by JuliaEllie, January 25, 2015, 07:03:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrSkuses

City Builder

Looking forward to the A10 update too.  I've still got it installed and turned on even though it doesn't work with A10 but for some reason I still keep trying it every time that I see a vein of ore in my world.

JuliaEllie

Hey guys,

Im sorry but you will have to wait a little longer for the updates. Id love to push them out right now but unfortunately Im pretty busy at the moment doing things and stuff and what not. I didnt forget you guys. If Tynan keeps up with his practice it will be in the game sooner or later anyways

Ninefinger

Snownova

kpc1914

deadlydullahan

Glad this got updated, wish it was compatible with added minerals like copper and aluminum. none-the-less, happy it's been updated.

JuliaEllie

Sorry guys but it only works on vanilla ores because there wasnt a proper way for me to distinguish them from normal rocks other than the DefName. I will have a good look at the ThingDefs again and see if I can find something new.

Neocryptorian

Quote from: JuliaEllie on April 24, 2015, 06:16:51 PM
Sorry guys but it only works on vanilla ores because there wasnt a proper way for me to distinguish them from normal rocks other than the DefName. I will have a good look at the ThingDefs again and see if I can find something new.

Hi JuliaEllie and everyone!

I have found a *.dll way that works so far for alpha 10f to add extra mod compatibility support with VeinMiner,
by adding a small addition to your 'isOre' call to check for active mods and add appropriate ores accordingly.

Are you interested in a helping hand?  ???

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/

If you treat people right they will treat you right... ninety percent of the time.
~Franklin D. Roosevel