Help with "out of bounds" errors

Started by code99xx, January 25, 2015, 11:30:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

code99xx

Hello all,

I would like to apologize if this is the wrong forum to post this BUT It seemed to me to be the right place for this question.
Also, if this has been answered already, i must have missed it.

I've picked up Rimworld just recently and its just awesome! I then saw that there were mods, a lot of them so i went and dled some and now im getting "tried to spawn "something" out of bounds (-1000 -1000 -1000)" errors.

As far as i can tell its because of the mod order, I've messed around with the mod order and cant seem to get rid of it.
What is this error anyway, does it affect my gameplay?

Thanks

Haplo

This message appears when something is spawned at an invalid position. In your case (-1000, -1000, -1000)
Try to find out which mod does produce this error and write a bug report in it's forum entry.
Normally items should have a valid position when they are spawned. This is an invalid/not set position..

First try to find out from wich mod the item is from, then find out when it is spawned and you should roughly know what could be the "spawner" of that item.

AAR_Dev

Upload your world file and save file and I will tell you what is causing the issue, and recover the save.