Started by Shinzy, January 25, 2015, 01:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinzy

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=9633.msg110897#msg110897

You can ignore the rest of the first post ;D

what the title says!
I'm making a tiny little mod
looks something like this

now I figured I'd ask some help with the titles, if you peoples can come out with some strings of text for me to use
or more like 'words' =P

what I'm looking for is words that fit with
Person as seen right before their ultimate OUTCOME
where the 'outcome' would be something like
death
concussion
submission
coma
exhaustion
sleep
victory
second place
fame
surrender
epileptic seizure
embarassment
merriment
judgement

And then some events like
poll
argument
race
fight
gala
tv-show
public event
hopscotch match
karaoke match
excavation
standoff
triage
rap battle
skipe call
war
battle
competition
charting trip
bakeoff
opening

example line here
Person when they act another person to outcome during an EVENT

I just couldn't come up with enough of them on my own =P
I exhausted my brain on coming up with all the 'persons' and 'acts' they do

that is all thank you!

Edit: I'm accepting any and all 'places' you could come up with aswell, like "Naval fleet" "Belltower" "Town" "Office"

edit 2:
some other example lines here
just to hopefully feed your imaginmination ;D
      Person when they acted someone to PLACE during an Another Person's EVENT
      Adjective name posing after claiming PLACE for their superior Person
      Leader of the PLACE of # Persons[/s]

Plymouth

Person when they acted someone to PLACE during an Another Person's EVENT
      Adjective name posing after claiming PLACE for their superior Person
      Leader of the PLACE of # Persons

[adjective name posing]submission, withdrawal, elevation, descend, malnutrition, jeopardation, domination

[place]Treasure Cove, Pirate Ship, Motherland, Fatherland, Space Station, Bunker, Battlefield, Caves, Giant worm's belly, toilet, kitchen, bathroom, volcano, Derelict, Derelict Ship, Derelict Space Station, City, town, village, garage, hangar, bathroom, closet, fridge, theater, cinema, strip club, hotel, airship, trenches, Mountains, Lowlands, Highlands, Urbworld street, glitterworld street, midworld street, glitterworld labs, glitterworld shipyards, indworld shpiyards, urbworld shipyards, urbworld tenements, hiveworld undergrounds

[person] Grandma, Wife, Mother, Auntie, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Wanker, Knocker, Tosser, Father, Grandpa, Boss, Sheriff, Cat, Dog, fish, mouse, rat, dog, muffalo, wild boar, hare, elk, squirrel, captain, general, admiral, private, leutenant, Mercenary Chef, Convict, Prisoner, Pirate Boss, Eldery lady, Eldery gent, Centipede, Scyther, Tribal, Hobo, Nerd, Money, Diamonds, Credit Card, Favorite Coffee Mug, Delightful floorlamp, Marvelous freezer, Most benevolent toothbrush

My variations of variants how:

Victor of the battle over [PLACE] against [PERSON]
The result of the [EVENT] by [PERSON] on [PLACE]
The [OUTCOME] of the [EVENT] against the [place]

The [Outcome] of the [event] because of [person]

Evul

This is freeing amazing. I am awed...

I love the left second one xD

Shinzy

Oooh! thanks a ton Ply! those are grape! (places especially!) and the extra variants

and yes =P the jolly fat mun is a great statue Evul! ;D

Plymouth

Quote from: Shinzy on January 26, 2015, 04:07:00 AM
Oooh! thanks a ton Ply! those are grape! (places especially!) and the extra variants

you can draw inspiration from my variants and write even more of those

Shinzy

Quote from: Plymouth on January 26, 2015, 05:13:49 AM
Quote from: Shinzy on January 26, 2015, 04:07:00 AM

you can draw inspiration from my variants and write even more of those

Oh I did ;P came up with quite a few more lines of stuff with your things

here's couple example lines from ingame

Yes they make absolutely no sense but since when has historical events made any?

Plymouth

If you have proper enough imagination, they make a lot of sense and I could actually draw proper pictures by those descriptions.

Shinzy

H-Halp!

So I'm updating my 'Antiqua' mod, with the statues
and I added craftable "tales" (books on a stand/stone tablets)
that artists carve and their description would be a generated story of some kind

For example - A [very] [kind] [story] [about]. [review]

the bracketed words get randomised obviously =P
the thing above could appear as

A furiously thrilling graphic novel about a [place] in [where], that got [attacked] by a [group] of [villain]s. It's a fiction. The genre is [fictype]. [dedication]

(again the bracketed words get randomised)

A furiously thrilling graphic novel about a bomber-plane in mordor, that got invaded by a mob of cats. It's a fiction. The genre is thriller. dedicated to Charles

Now that the explanation bit is done! =P
I could use some help with getting more "About" bits so the stories get more variance

they should be something like this sentence
"about a [place] in [where], that got [attacked] by a [group] of [villain]s."
like you can come up with anything, my brain is currently really really dry so ;D

could be something like "about a [person] named [name] on [epic] quest to [find] [magical] [object]"

Could also use some extra sentences for the historical hero statues
something similar to this
"without their declaration of [declaration]. [alpha] [major] [digit] would be whole different kind of place."

and

"It all happened whilst they were [going] [through] a [terrainfeature]."

or just spam any old sentence that pops in your mind and I'll see if I can somehow make use of it ;D Spam away you busters! I have all the faith on all of you!

Viceroy

The statue refers to the [action] of the [adjective] [terrainfeature], the [adjective] [place] where [title] [name] held the [enemy] at bay for [number] days. Before finally [fate]

The statue refers to the battle of the Glorious Mountain, the Craven castle where Lady Abigail held the space pirates at bay for 88 days. Before finally succumbing to hunger.
Dog goes moo!

Shinzy

Quote from: Viceroy on March 03, 2015, 04:01:56 PM
The statue refers to the [action] of the [adjective] [terrainfeature], the [adjective] [place] where [title] [name] held the [enemy] at bay for [number] days. Before finally [fate]

The statue refers to the battle of the Glorious Mountain, the Craven castle where Lady Abigail held the space pirates at bay for 88 days. Before finally succumbing to hunger.

Oo thank you! I'll put that to use right away