[MOD] (Alpha 8) Laboratory Coat

Started by Legnad, January 25, 2015, 03:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legnad

Laboratory Coat
Version 1.1

Description:
Simply adds a lab coat designed for researching and medical work. It can be crafted with the tailoring table. At the moment it just uses the core artwork for the basic duster. I used the color generator to make it as bright as possible, but it still seems a little too dark/grey to me. Any suggestions?

Lab Coat Stats:
Armor - Blunt: 3%
Armor - Sharp: 3%
Armor - Heat: 30%
Move Speed: -0.06
Speed - Global Work: -5%
Speed - Research: +25%
Speed - Medical Operation: +15%
Speed - Healing: +15%
Healing Quality: +25%

Author/Mod Team:
Legnad

Download:
- Download from nexusmods
- Attachment

How to install:
- Unzip the contents and place them in your RimWorld/Mods folder.
- Activate the mod in the mod menu in the game.

Notice:
It uses Rimworld core artwork (by Tynan Sylvester).

Changelog:
1.0 (25.01.2015): Initial release.
1.1 (26.01.2015): Modified color generator in ThingDef.

[attachment deleted due to age]
- Legnad

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Legnad on January 25, 2015, 03:56:04 PM
I used the color generator to make it as bright as possible, but it still seems a little too dark/grey to me. Any suggestions?
You could use <colorGenerator Class="ColorGenerator_White" /> instead of what you've currently got. To me it looks a little brighter in-game with that.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

kenobi87

Seems cool and a good way to tell where my doctor is lol thanks for the mod!

Legnad

Quote from: ItchyFlea on January 25, 2015, 07:50:59 PM
Quote from: Legnad on January 25, 2015, 03:56:04 PM
I used the color generator to make it as bright as possible, but it still seems a little too dark/grey to me. Any suggestions?
You could use <colorGenerator Class="ColorGenerator_White" /> instead of what you've currently got. To me it looks a little brighter in-game with that.
I modified the ThingDef according to your suggestion, but it looks quite the same to me. I guess it just works by modifying the artwork. However, I will upload a new version with your solution, since I had been using RGBA(0.95, 0.95, 0.95, 1) in the ColorGenerator options anyway.
- Legnad