[MOD] (Alpha 8) Pump Range (Version 1.0) Initial Release

Started by Rock5, February 11, 2015, 08:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

200Down

Quote from: Rock5 on February 12, 2015, 06:52:32 AM
This way you don't actually increase growable areas but just have the ability to shuffle the soil around so you can make the most of sun lamps. You would still need to use hydroponics to increase your farms beyond the available soil.

Yes, exactly what I meant just expressed it very very poorly haha. The point was  NOT increasing growable area but adjusting it to suit your layout. Thanks , I've been looking for those words for a week and you had them. hahaha

That entire last post was totally screwed up now that I reread what I typed. You pretty much understood my gibberish anyways. At least the part that mattered :)

Rock5

Yeah, one of my pet peeves are people who write stuff and don't bother to reread what they wrote. So they don't notice that what they wrote was gibberish.  ;D
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

200Down

Quote from: Rock5 on February 12, 2015, 10:05:59 AM
Yeah, one of my pet peeves are people who write stuff and don't bother to reread what they wrote. So they don't notice that what they wrote was gibberish.  ;D
Boy then just cover your eyes when you see my posts lolz. I'd say every other one I end up having to edit.  I blame it almost entirely on this tiny window we get to type in. Yep, it's all the windows fault I can't type.   

Rock5

Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Rock5

LoL.

I had to copy and paste that somewhere else to read it.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

StorymasterQ

Quote from: Rock5 on February 12, 2015, 08:40:30 PM
LoL.

I had to copy and paste that somewhere else to read it.

Same. I mean, if you're skully's caliber, people WANT to know what you're saying.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Rock5

Strange that I'm getting so much interest in this mod, considering that the pump zone is small enough to visualize without it. I would have thought that my Roof Support mod would have been more useful.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

200Down

Quote from: Rock5 on February 12, 2015, 06:09:35 PM
Well... The windows are re-sizable. :)

FOR FK SAKE
Never thought about it even having a resizable window. Thanks
Was just gonna say besides the tiny window I loved the forum layout in general and all the other options when posting :) 

Rock5

Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport