[MOD] (Alpha 8) Antiqua - Historical statues

Started by Shinzy, January 26, 2015, 12:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinzy

Quote from: mrofa on January 28, 2015, 03:56:41 PM
Slaver and exotic trader uses randome categories so they can get thier hands on almost anything, so your status should be tradable even on vanilia traders :)
so they would pick at random what to buy, then? it might take an eternity for them to choose buying minfied hero statues =P

Bodog999

Atleast with the sticks and coal you can make torches or sell the coal to an energy plant so they can use it to produce energy, and you'll get some bucks too :)

Giraffe

Another incredible should-have-already-been-in-the-game type of mod by Shinzy

AKillerCoconut

This is perfect for alpha 9, been waiting for an update but no luck yet  :-[, not sure if it would be affected at all by the new stories feature, still a noob here. If you read this Shinzy, I wish you the best luck, and know that I am looking forward to expanding on this mod maybe with even more designs

Shinzy

Quote from: AKillerCoconut on February 28, 2015, 12:31:34 AM
This is perfect for alpha 9, been waiting for an update but no luck yet  :-[, not sure if it would be affected at all by the new stories feature, still a noob here. If you read this Shinzy, I wish you the best luck, and know that I am looking forward to expanding on this mod maybe with even more designs

Thank you Coco! the naming thing changed quite a bit
and I'd definately want to include the art descriptions in these if possible
(but more as a randomly generated of things that's not happened in the colony)

I don't want all my statues being the same old
"Earl Duke of pukingham. - Joe tying Billy's hands, they both have violently sneezy nostrils. Ginny is seen in the background trying to plug her snout with corks. Image of Monk watches over them all. million storks form heartshaped border for the image and it seems to be depicting violent sammich buttering competition"

so I really need to study how they all work
updating this may take a good while!

Daemoneyes

MyNameIsSpyder

Quote from: Shinzy on February 28, 2015, 05:54:12 AM
Quote from: AKillerCoconut on February 28, 2015, 12:31:34 AM
I'd love it if you could overhaul that system, and make it make more sense. Other than that, I think that this mod has a great idea and direction, and am looking forward to the update.

Thank you Coco! the naming thing changed quite a bit
and I'd definately want to include the art descriptions in these if possible
(but more as a randomly generated of things that's not happened in the colony)

I don't want all my statues being the same old
"Earl Duke of pukingham. - Joe tying Billy's hands, they both have violently sneezy nostrils. Ginny is seen in the background trying to plug her snout with corks. Image of Monk watches over them all. million storks form heartshaped border for the image and it seems to be depicting violent sammich buttering competition"

so I really need to study how they all work
updating this may take a good while!

KoalaB

Remarkable work!

It even inspired me to make a plagiarized copy of my own.

Yeah...at first i was aiming for a bad-ass mounting a buffalo, with weapons in hands, hillbilly fashion. But at the end it kind of turned into a different kind of mounting.

Yeah...I should probably stay away from making "art".

Shinzy

Quote from: KoalaB on March 14, 2015, 10:02:41 AM
Remarkable work!

It even inspired me to make a plagiarized copy of my own.

Yeah...at first i was aiming for a bad-ass mounting a buffalo, with weapons in hands, hillbilly fashion. But at the end it kind of turned into a different kind of mounting.

Yeah...I should probably stay away from making "art".

The .. uh.. Muffalo looks a bit ..distressed there :P
It needs the cowboy hat

KoalaB

QuoteIt needs the cowboy hat
You were absolutely right, the muffalo looks way more confident about itself with the hat.

skullywag

Best post chain on this forum to date. Easily. Laughing my ass off here.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Novellum

Quote from: KoalaB on March 14, 2015, 12:08:39 PM
QuoteIt needs the cowboy hat
You were absolutely right, the muffalo looks way more confident about itself with the hat.

Well now the muffalo had a slight blush to it.
It needs a kerchief to hide it's shame.

skullywag

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAACHOOOOOO!

Bless me! oh i seem to have sneezed on this dusty old thread, hmm someone should clean this so it look shiny and new....
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Shinzy

SpaceDorf

I actually saw that one for real once .. much worse than on video ..

but I agree with skully.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.