[WIP] [V0.3] Half-Rim 1: Looking for an artist

Started by SlimeCrusher, January 27, 2015, 12:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlimeCrusher

THIS POST IS ABANDONED

All news for Half-Rim 1 will be posted on this new post for now on:

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=10360.0

(im not sure if i should keep this post or simply delete it, but just in case i'll keep it)
I'm still looking for artists, so if you want check out the main page.

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

SlimeCrusher

Thanks guys!  ;D
I'll see if can get the headcrab working, and then post v0.2 (Includes 3 new guns and the headcrab).

Edit: I'm about to make the hivehand texture, but i want your opinion: Should i make it HL1-style (with a piece of the alien grunt's hand on the back) or Black-Mesa style? (without the arm piece)
Edit2: Allright... I'll just make it HL1 style...

kelle123456

Eyyy i am wondering if you could just for fun make G-man?
Would be awesome!
And could you make a barnacle?

SlimeCrusher

I believe i'll have to cut 2 or 3 enemies, mainly for uselessness and complications, for example, the Ichtyosaur, but i'll try to make the barnacle spawn on caves and stuff, the problem is that i'm not a c# coder, so i'll have to see about it  ;)
I'm sure i'll be able to add the Gman as a faction maybe, "Some Gmans from Gmanland landed in droppods nearby" lol