[MOD] (Alpha 8) GCRD Mod Pack w/ Sources

Started by Vader, January 28, 2015, 05:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vader

Hey there! I want to introduce you to a small mod pack, which is called the Galactic Center Research and Development (GCRD).

The mod includes:
GCRD-Core - Core without which will not work the other modes.
GCRD-Auto Doctor - Redesigned standard crypto container, now it is possible to bind up the wounds and accelerate the production of immunity.
GCRD-Climate Control - Former mod climate control unit.
GCRD-Smart Lamp - Improved standard lamp, with reduced consumption of energy here, and a motion sensor. It is also possible to connect to the threats sensor.
GCRD-Smart Turret - The same as the standard turret, only have the ability to connect to the sensor threats. After connecting to the threats sensor he begins to control their work.
GCRD-Threat Sensor - Sensor threats. To him automatically connect smart lamps and turrets, and then he begins to control their behavior.
In the case of lamps during the attack all the lights are switched on and the red light lit until the alarm reset. In the case of the turrets, they normally consume 10 watts of power and their radius of action is reduced. In alarm mode power consumption and an overview restored to stop the alarm. Texture from Telkir mod.
GCRD-Smart Mine - Base idea and texture from here (temporaryname), improved and coded by me.

Translation: Russian, English.

From now u can download mod from GitHub.

Detection of threats found and translated Raiders turret in battle mode, and lights up red.

Plans for the future:
- More flexible control of turrets
- A short term increase in the radius of fire
- More different mods.

I apologize for the use of standard graphics with drawing I have a problem. And screenshots at work, I just do not have time to do)

Our slogan: "You survive, and we care about your comfort and safety." CEO: Vader.

All my mods with sources on GitHub.

Vader

SilverDragon

drakulux

Give feedback pls, I have mods that do what Vader's do but like the attachment to the threat sensor

Vader

Mechanoid Hivemind

The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

Vader

Mechanoid Hivemind

Do i have to put them in individually or that folder in the .zip that holds them all? And is it save compatible?
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

Vader

Contents of the folder RimWorldMods-master placed in a folder with the modes.. Problems with corrupted saves I have not seen, but it is better to make a backup.

Mechanoid Hivemind

I asked because i did that and i dont see no changes. no new items unless i need to research it first

Vader

Here is how should look like a folder with mods

Mod order

Mechanoid Hivemind

HA. Most of the txt is in russian :P could you throw me a hotfix really fast? i cant read russian :( or else i wouldnt complain

Also could you make the radar for the threat sensor a 2x2. I feel that the 1x1 isnt big enough for it. Just my opinion

popster99

i'll use it if its in english and the few issues are fixed

Vader

popster99