[A13] Combat Realism v.1.6.5 (08.05.16) Final release

Started by NoImageAvailable, January 29, 2015, 12:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Profugo Barbatus

Quote from: Korn.Mil on May 08, 2016, 04:40:04 PM
Thanks for this amazing mod, but i have a little problem, it is a problem with mod or i just activated mod in wrong way? *snipped image*

That doesn't tell us much at all, other than something broke. What list of mods are you trying to use, and what order are you trying to start them in?

silentlord

i got this error too.... however mine was another mod, SiD mod... it doesn't like CR.

if you are using SiD mod you can't add it along with CR.

dareddevil7

I wnet into defs and made the KPVT 2 by 2 because I feel that's a better size for a high caliber heavy machinegun

Western Gentleman

My game seems to be a bit bugged, not receiving the UI which shows my ammo and gives me the reload button and my pawns are not reloading ammo once they empty their clip even if they have the available space... Anyone else having this problem or...?

Krutchen

Quote from: Western Gentleman on May 08, 2016, 10:36:13 PM
My game seems to be a bit bugged, not receiving the UI which shows my ammo and gives me the reload button and my pawns are not reloading ammo once they empty their clip even if they have the available space... Anyone else having this problem or...?

Did you restart your game after enabling the mod? That's usually the issue with UI problems.

Krutchen

Quote from: NoImageAvailable on May 08, 2016, 08:45:28 AM
Just uploaded the 1.6.5 release. It mainly updates melee weapons to A13 by adding bulk, weight and armor penetration stats to melee weapons. With this the mod is fully updated to A13 and out of pre-release. It is also the last update I will do as I am leaving Rimworld modding permanently.

That's a real shame! Thanks for all your hard work over the course of this mod's development, though, NoImage, your mod has been integral to pretty much my entire experience with Rimworld and is in my opinion an essential mod for the best rimworld experience.
If I eventually have the time and skill to contribute to Combat Realism, I'll try knocking some of the to do list out.
It's been a pleasure, my dude, Have a good time with whatever life throws at you.

falloute

How do I get FSX? for RPG ammo and etc? I literally have no idea, checked traders, and so on?

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Korn.Mil

Quote from: Profugo Barbatus on May 08, 2016, 04:51:02 PM
Quote from: Korn.Mil on May 08, 2016, 04:40:04 PM
Thanks for this amazing mod, but i have a little problem, it is a problem with mod or i just activated mod in wrong way? *snipped image*

That doesn't tell us much at all, other than something broke. What list of mods are you trying to use, and what order are you trying to start them in?

Sorry, it seems ok now :) i just restarted a game and i tried to install mod, and its ok now

Profugo Barbatus

Quote from: falloute on May 09, 2016, 02:41:07 AM
How do I get FSX? for RPG ammo and etc? I literally have no idea, checked traders, and so on?

FSX can show up with the combat related traders from my direct experience, but I'm not seeing the ability to harvest it in any fashion here in the defs. Maybe I'm blind, its 6:30am here but I'm not seeing another way to acquire it. No way to "milk" boomalopes that I'm seeing, anyhow :P

viperwasp

Quote from: NoImageAvailable on May 08, 2016, 08:45:28 AM
Just uploaded the 1.6.5 release. It mainly updates melee weapons to A13 by adding bulk, weight and armor penetration stats to melee weapons. With this the mod is fully updated to A13 and out of pre-release. It is also the last update I will do as I am leaving Rimworld modding permanently.

Understandable! Like others have said I hope you keep playing. Enjoy the game for the game itself. Take it easy you deserve it. Personally I think it would be more efficient once the game is fully released to return to modding as there will likely be less serious changes and maybe more time for Tynan to make modding easier. Modding a game that changes month to month is a hassle. Even if you never return to modding Rimworld that's fine but we will miss your mods. lol  Good Luck and take care!
•  Lian Li Lancool II MESH RGB
•  Intel Core i7-12700K Alder Lake 12-Core
•  64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600Mhz
•  WD Black SN850 2TB GEN4
•  2x WD Black 8TB
•  Windows 10 OS
•  RTX 4080 GIGABYTE Gaming OC 16GB
•  Dark Rock Pro 4 (CPU Cooler)
•  TUF Gaming Z690-Plus- WIFI D4

dareddevil7

Quote from: Profugo Barbatus on May 09, 2016, 08:29:39 AM

FSX can show up with the combat related traders from my direct experience, but I'm not seeing the ability to harvest it in any fashion here in the defs. Maybe I'm blind, its 6:30am here but I'm not seeing another way to acquire it. No way to "milk" boomalopes that I'm seeing, anyhow :P
They have to be tamed boomalopes

jackarbiter

Quote from: Profugo Barbatus on May 09, 2016, 08:29:39 AM

Grow flamebulb? Just keep it in a cooled room or it explodes. Probably need a solar flare shield. To milk you will need to tame but I haven't milked them myself so idunno.
Arbitration - One-folder modpack, marathon overhaul, working vehicles

Snoghoj

Thanks for all your hard work NoImage, I really appriciate all you have done with the mod.
I Wish you well in your future projects.

Sincerly a big fan of CR

Geroj

Hi, I was playing for some hour or two and tried to load a game, every autosave is giving me same error, this is from log

Could not execute post-long-event action. Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at Verse.VerbTracker.get_PrimaryVerb () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.CompEquippable.get_PrimaryVerb () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Combat_Realism.CompFireModes.get_verb () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Combat_Realism.CompFireModes.InitAvailableFireModes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.LongEventHandler.ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)