[A13] Combat Realism v.1.6.5 (08.05.16) Final release

Started by NoImageAvailable, January 29, 2015, 12:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tatte

Quote from: Teratles on May 02, 2016, 06:15:21 AM
Quote from: Tatte on May 01, 2016, 11:32:32 PM
Does this mod even WORK with Alpha 13? Because I have been screwing around with it for about 2 hours and when they run out of ammo they wont grab more or anything even though I spawned in about 500 (Nato rounds for the assault rifle) nothing works, why?

Do not use the [A13] EdB Mod Order v0.13.1.2 (23 April 2016) for Combat Realism. I have try it 20 times to figer out that the Mod Order has a problem with Combat Ralism.

I Disabled EVERY other mod and just used combat realism and the Community core library like it says to and still doesnt work
~Tatte~

Khilliani

Quote from: kimx1636 on May 02, 2016, 07:00:41 AM
Quote from: Tatte on May 01, 2016, 11:55:27 PM
Quote from: Diana Winters on May 01, 2016, 11:43:59 PM
Either set a loadout or manually make them pick up more.
Also, have you restarted the game after leaving the mod menu?

If you use EPOE don't forget to load the CR/EPOE patch, don't forget to load the CCL right after Core, etc.

What do they mean?. well I know what CR means XD

I did set a loadout and it wouldn't let me pick up ammo, and yes I did restart it.

If you go to page 79 of this discussion you can see the mod dev talk that he's working on the defense part of it, taking some time to get the turrets to accept ammo.

As for getting the mod to work, what other mods are you using?

From the first post: "Mods that modify vanilla weapons, walls, bodies or body parts (human and mechanoid, animals are fine), rock walls or rock chunks are inherently incompatible, meaning whichever mod is last in your load order will overwrite the changes of the other."

I had the same problem with getting this mod to work, the exact same problem with them not picking up ammo. Turns out it was Glitter Tech which was incompatible and messing with parts of CR.

If you use EPOE don't forget to load the CR/EPOE patch, don't forget to load the CCL right after Core, etc.

Flare Flicker

Got it working!!!!!! Love this mod btw.. Both ED-subspacetransponder and ED-laserdrill were causing errors. After disabling both, my colonists can pick up ammo and EVERYTHING WORKS so far. To anybody having random issues turn of the debug and disable anything mentioned in a error to see if that is interfering.

Percy

Does this mod have problems with Glitter Tech weapons? I have both mods installed and when I can't figure out what the Glitter Tech weapons need as ammo. And I think they do need ammo since my settlers will not fire Glitter Tech guns under any circumstance.

admiralKew

Possible bug with CR.

This happens whenever I try to make armor vests. The pawn gathers materials and constructs it as it should be, then the armor vest disappears completely and this error pops up instead.

I tried debug spawning armor vests, and they spawn without any errors showing that they are still in the game as items, it's just that something happens between the despawning of the 'incomplete armor vest' item and the actual armor vest.

NoImageAvailable

Quote from: Tatte on May 02, 2016, 12:22:06 PM
I Disabled EVERY other mod and just used combat realism and the Community core library like it says to and still doesnt work

Attach your output_log.txt (see the sticky on how to report issues)

Quote from: Percy on May 02, 2016, 04:48:15 PM
Does this mod have problems with Glitter Tech weapons? I have both mods installed and when I can't figure out what the Glitter Tech weapons need as ammo. And I think they do need ammo since my settlers will not fire Glitter Tech guns under any circumstance.

Anything adding weapons needs a patch or it won't work

Quote from: admiralKew on May 02, 2016, 05:12:53 PM
Possible bug with CR.

That one is already known and fixed in the dev build.
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."

admiralKew

Ah, thanks! I'll wait for the next release to come out then.

player13

For the life of me I can't find the ammo crafting at the machining table. I have installed the latest CR and CCL and put them in the proper order, and have restarted the game many times, and have tried at least 4 separate games where I couldn't find ammo and probably more.

It stands to reason that it is another mod interfering, but I don't know which one(s). I have eliminated the one(s) I thought may have interfered with something at the machining table, but to no avail.

I haven't tried running a game with just CR and CCL to see if I could see the ammo at the machining table.

Any help is appreciated.

player13

Quote from: Tatte on May 01, 2016, 11:32:32 PM
Do not use the [A13] EdB Mod Order v0.13.1.2 (23 April 2016) for Combat Realism. I have try it 20 times to figer out that the Mod Order has a problem with Combat Ralism.

What other options are available for creating mod ordering?

akiceabear

Quote from: player13 on May 02, 2016, 09:48:14 PM

I haven't tried running a game with just CR and CCL to see if I could see the ammo at the machining table.

Any help is appreciated.

Try this.

PotatoeTater

Quote from: Flare Flicker on May 02, 2016, 03:57:37 PM
Got it working!!!!!! Love this mod btw.. Both ED-subspacetransponder and ED-laserdrill were causing errors. After disabling both, my colonists can pick up ammo and EVERYTHING WORKS so far. To anybody having random issues turn of the debug and disable anything mentioned in a error to see if that is interfering.

Im using laser drill and it works fine with the mod.
Life is Strange

player13

Quote from: akiceabear on May 02, 2016, 09:52:21 PM

Any help is appreciated.

Try this.

Just tried it and it didn't work. Have only these mods loaded and in this order:

Core
    EdB Mod Order
    Community Core Library v0.13.1.1
    Community Core Library - Vanilla Tweaks
    Combat Realism Core

By "not working" I mean I go to the machinist table, click bills, and see nothing about any ammo.

jackarbiter

Quote from: player13 on May 03, 2016, 12:01:39 AM
Quote from: akiceabear on May 02, 2016, 09:52:21 PM

Any help is appreciated.

Try this.

Just tried it and it didn't work. Have only these mods loaded and in this order:

Core
    EdB Mod Order
    Community Core Library v0.13.1.1
    Community Core Library - Vanilla Tweaks
    Combat Realism Core

Try:

Remove edb mod order (ccl should be 2nd anyway) and order the mods manually in the mod menu, then restart.
Arbitration - One-folder modpack, marathon overhaul, working vehicles

Commander Beanbag

Last I tried, CCL actually refused to load if it detected it's not #2 in the load order. I'm surprised he even got in-game.

Too-DAMN-Much

i wish there was a way to use this, but without the ammo addition, anything possible? :)

nice mod, liking it a lot, it makes provisioning too much of a chore though with ammo and instead of 3 shotting a raider they stand around blinking "out of ammo".