[A13] Combat Realism v.1.6.5 (08.05.16) Final release

Started by NoImageAvailable, January 29, 2015, 12:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jalordon

For some reason both scythers and centipedes have 'poor' (60%) movement at full health.

(CCL + vanilla tweaks v0.14.2.1.7 , CR 1.6.7.3)

Kagemusha12

Are there any colonist weapons that use the Scythers 5x35mm Charged Cartridges?

Charge Rifles use 6x24mm, so they seem to be useless for them ... therefore I currently wonder whether I should melt them or if there is some other weapon further down the tech tree (haven't reearched everything yet) that uses them

Reviire

Quote from: Kagemusha12 on August 15, 2016, 09:02:07 PM

Charge Rifles use 6x24mm, so they seem to be useless for them ... therefore I currently wonder whether I should melt them or if there is some other weapon further down the tech tree (haven't reearched everything yet) that uses them
Specifically for the Scyther charge lance, IIRC. Melt them down.

Quote from: Gizogin on March 16, 2012, 11:59:01 PM
I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums. 

Kagemusha12

Quote from: Reviire on August 16, 2016, 04:25:54 AM
Quote from: Kagemusha12 on August 15, 2016, 09:02:07 PM

Specifically for the Scyther charge lance, IIRC. Melt them down.

gillsminnow

Can anybody else replicate this bug with CR?

1 - Spawn in
2 - Create a crafting spot
3 - Create a stockpile
4 - Make a short bow (any quality)
5 - Equip short bow
6 - Drop short bow on floor (outside of stockpile)
7 - Let the short bow be interacted with and hauled to stockpile
8 - Short bow will change to normal quality upon entering stockpile

Other weapons seem to be fine (I've tested the shiv and club), just the short bow that seems off.

Nattiejim

Is anyone else not able to have colonists pick up ammo, nor reload their weapon?

I do have EPOE, and the patch that goes along with it. Any solutions?

Edit: I figured out the problem. My CCL wasn't up to date.
Hello there! | Creator of the Balancing Act mod

AseaHeru

Did you restart the game between setting up the mods and playing?

Nattiejim

Quote from: AseaHeru on August 16, 2016, 02:40:39 PM
Did you restart the game between setting up the mods and playing?
Yes, I tried that.
Hello there! | Creator of the Balancing Act mod

Hazeron

I'm not sure what is causing this, but it seems that explosive weaponry does no damage whatsoever. Whenever I am under mortar bombardment, the mortars do no damage to items, buildings, or creatures. I have the high calibre mod with the patch to make it compatible with Combat Realism, and the Colonial Marine weapons mod. Any idea what's causing this?

Kagemusha12

I don't know if this comes from CCL or from Realistic Weaponry, but in my game, sieges don't drop any steel.

Instead the siegers go for the nearest steel supply on the map (which usually is the supply in my fortress). Something that, of course, leads to desaster, as the haulers get killed and afterwards, the siegers do a frontal attack on my fortress, resulting in them fleeing as fast as possible, after the next 2 or 3 of them get killed during the attack ;)

H_D

I also have no-siege-steel bug, so I have to spawn it manually,  I assume it's CR issue.

Also every time I sell something to a caravan, stuff goes to traders inventory and makes him too heavy to move efficiently, resulting in death from starvation.

AseaHeru

That sounds strange. Steel drops fine for my raids, and traders just drop what they cant carry, which is amusing.

Razzoriel

Apparently you can't use pila with this mod, is that a known bug?

mazacik

Hey, no matter where my colonists any pawn gets hit, they die after taking ~50 damage (not mechanoids and animals). Say, they get hit in their leg, index finger and torso for 18 damage each - leg is almost gone, finger is shot off and torso's damaged - but it's nothing lethal, yet the victim's dead. Is this CR's doing? If so, the mod should be renamed to Combat Realism.

Grogfeld

@mazacik @Razzoriel
are you using newest version from skyarkhangel? Pila worked form me after few patches, and didn't see anything horrible with killing my pawn when he was shoot many times with LMG.

EPOE (actually I don't know exactly because it was recently changed), body changing mods, weapon mods, faction mods, and many others need compatibility patches.