Call for public testers! (closed)

Started by Tynan, February 03, 2015, 11:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Fool

crazybmanp

I was a tester before but i was removed for inactivity as university took too much of my time and i was unable to test.

I would enjoy being a tester again, as i am freer now.

ItchyFlea

Everyone whose email address was actually listed as having bought the game has been added as a tester. Please go over to the public tester forum, read the entire "read me first" thread (lots of people skip this and it gets embarassing), and grab the game.

The call is still open to additional people.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

narkul

Ronin90

I would love to do some testing.

TexarkanaKid

Quote from: ItchyFlea on February 06, 2015, 04:50:19 PM
Everyone whose email address was actually listed as having bought the game has been added as a tester. Please go over to the public tester forum, read the entire "read me first" thread (lots of people skip this and it gets embarassing), and grab the game.

Thanks for the heads up on this. I have been searching, though, and can't seem to find mention of a "read me first" thread on the forums, nor can I find a public tester forum. I'm obviously in the wrong place. Can you help?

Daoud

Not sure if testers are still being sought after, but if so, I'm down for it!

milon

Quote from: TexarkanaKid on February 06, 2015, 08:29:37 PM

Thanks for the heads up on this. I have been searching, though, and can't seem to find mention of a "read me first" thread on the forums, nor can I find a public tester forum. I'm obviously in the wrong place. Can you help?

Your post count is 1 right now, which means you haven't actually asked to be a tester yet.  Once you've been added as a tester, the private Testers subforum becomes available to you.  That's where you'll find the critical post to read and follow.  (I assume - I'm not a tester myself due to not having time to track bugs down. :( )

Coenmcj

Aye, Right between the boomrat's eyes there Milon.
The read me first thread is in the public tester forums, and there are so many dead kittens because people don't follow it. :(
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

ferociousblazze

milon

TexarkanaKid

Quote from: milon on February 07, 2015, 02:56:48 AM
Quote from: TexarkanaKid on February 06, 2015, 08:29:37 PM

Your post count is 1 right now, which means you haven't actually asked to be a tester yet.  Once you've been added as a tester, the private Testers subforum becomes available to you.  That's where you'll find the critical post to read and follow.  (I assume - I'm not a tester myself due to not having time to track bugs down. :( )

Thank you. I see now that I misread the "Everyone...[who]...bought the game" part.

TexarkanaKid

I appreciate the chance to be involved in working on this game. I'd like to be a tester. Thank you.

Phoenix69778

I would love to help out testing the game.  I actually have game testing experience so may be of some help. 

Kelvorn

I wouldn't mind helping test if you still need some testers