Call for public testers! (closed)

Started by Tynan, February 03, 2015, 11:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cryonist

finamore

ItchyFlea

Everyone whose email address was actually listed as having bought the game has been added as a tester. Please go over to the public tester forum, read the entire "read me first" thread (lots of people skip this and it gets embarrassing), and grab the game.

The call is still open to additional people.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Kelvorn

I had bought the game but still do not have access, not sure why.

Alterica

wyattray

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Kelvorn on February 11, 2015, 06:35:12 PM

If your email address on the forums does not match an order on SendOwl, you will not be made a tester. If you're sure it does, send an email to [email protected] to get it sorted out.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

Ecybopooch

Whoops... I hope I am not late to the party! I would be interested in participating in this and providing some feedback!

Andy_Dandy

Quote from: Kelvorn on February 11, 2015, 06:35:12 PM

Same here. I sent a mail now.

ItchyFlea

Everyone whose email address was actually listed as having bought the game has been added as a tester. Please go over to the public tester forum, read the entire "read me first" thread (lots of people skip this and it gets embarrassing), and grab the game.

Quote from: Andy_Dandy on February 11, 2015, 10:14:09 PM
Same here. I sent a mail now.
You are already set as a public tester.
Please go over to the public tester forum, read the entire "read me first" thread (lots of people skip this and it gets embarrassing), and grab the game.

Swkoll

I'm familiar with QA work and I've been enjoying RimWorld since I backed the kickstarter.  I'd like to sign up as a tester.

HairStripe

I'm interesting in testing rimworld alpha 9 and beyond. Unfortunately i dont have the best background for it but here is my experience: I live in quebec so i know snow mechanic, i have some study in prog but its really far behind and i'm a nurse in a psychiatry departement (btw my patient are still far less sicko than the rimworld character lol). So if you still need bugfinding for alpha 9 or later here i am!

ItchyFlea

evrett33

Quote from: ItchyFlea on February 11, 2015, 11:57:33 PM.
Please go over to the public tester forum, read the entire "read me first" thread (lots of people skip this and it gets embarrassing), and grab the game.

Where is this public tester forum of which you speak?

spellicer

I would like to participate in the public testing if it is still open.