Call for public testers! (closed)

Started by Tynan, February 03, 2015, 11:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinzy

Quote from: milon on February 04, 2015, 02:09:45 PM
Wow, this thread sure brought out the lurkers!

you didn't notice this on all the previous public testings? =P

milon

Quote from: Shinzy on February 04, 2015, 02:48:32 PM
Quote from: milon on February 04, 2015, 02:09:45 PM
Wow, this thread sure brought out the lurkers!

you didn't notice this on all the previous public testings? =P

Nope 8)

OpposingForces

Tynan, i'd be interested in testing out alpha 9. I have some game development experience and am able to(at times) figure out why code or a game act a certain way.
No one can hear you scream in space. But the Raiders get a chuckle from you screaming while a boomrat eats you.

dntpannik

I'd be interested in helping you test. Programming experience and just enjoy playing the game

laser50

I'd love to help test the game! I have a bit of programming and quite a bit of IT experience, not sure if it helps but I'm still interested :P

ItchyFlea

All right, thank you for applying all!

Everyone whose email address was actually listed as having bought the game has been added as a tester. Please go over to the public tester forum, read the entire "read me first" thread (lots of people skip this and it gets embarassing), and grab the game.

Thank you for the help all!
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Tynan

To be clear, the call is still open to additional people.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Elithen

I don't know if all your spots are full yet, but I'd love to help player test. I've done some Alpha testing before but never on a game I was so interested in
Max characters: 300; characters remaining: 254

AlyfoxLP

Quote from: Tynan on February 04, 2015, 04:39:26 PM
To be clear, the call is still open to additional people.

I think I may have signed up to the forums with a different email than might be listed on the buy list..

here: -snip-
buy list is probably -snip-, which is what my paypal email is...

EDIT By ItchyFlea:
Removed email address.

ciditi

If you still need help I'll volunteer, just let me know.

TheSilencedScream

/doh Apologies, had the wrong email listed. Should be fixed now.
Quote from: Topper on August 31, 2015, 03:33:25 AM
is the sledgehammer compatible with the romance mod?
Only in Rimworld.

Oasis

Updated my e-mail as well. Bought it through paypal with my personal and set my forum e-mail to my gaming address. Sorry about that, should have figured that's how you were going to check.

TheSilencedScream

Quote from: Oasis on February 04, 2015, 07:23:56 PM
Updated my e-mail as well. Bought it through paypal with my personal and set my forum e-mail to my gaming address. Sorry about that, should have figured that's how you were going to check.

I used my spam filter email when signing up, as I never expected to get anything sent through it. Not sure if I used personal or professional email, though, so it still might not be the right one. 50/50 shot, though - it has to be one of them. xD
Quote from: Topper on August 31, 2015, 03:33:25 AM
is the sledgehammer compatible with the romance mod?
Only in Rimworld.

RimMan

I would like to help as well.  As this is the best indy gaming community I've ever had the pleasure of being a part of. I would be more than happy to find and try to find and report bugs!

unifex

I'd be happy to test it out :) I'm in the process of selling the house but I'll have sufficient time to kick the tyres I think.