[A16] Humanoid Alien Framework

Started by erdelf, January 09, 2017, 07:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinkstache

khor

Quote from: erdelf on March 20, 2017, 06:17:20 PM
Quote from: Pinkstache on March 20, 2017, 05:48:25 PM
Are these errors something to be worried about? Or are they my fault? I attached my output log.
Your copy of asari is outdated. Please update it.

Quote from: khor on March 20, 2017, 06:10:29 PM
is this mod bugged with the research tab when i enable this mod it seem that i cannot open the research tab
Do you expect me to be able to do anything without a log ?
how to give you the log

Pinkstache

Quote from: khor on March 20, 2017, 11:52:05 PM
Are these errors something to be worried about? Or are they my fault? I attached my output log.

is this mod bugged with the research tab when i enable this mod it seem that i cannot open the research tab
how to give you the log
When you are making your reply simply click Attachments and other options, click choose file and then navigate to appdata/locallow/ludeon studios/rimworld by ludeon studios and there will be a file named output_log.txt (with or without the .txt)
just select it and post.
Also if you are using Organized Research Tab that mod and this one are not compatible. (Only saying because people on ORT are talking about the same bug you are having)

ChaosChronicler

Dang and I liked Organized Research :-\

khor

Quote from: Pinkstache on March 21, 2017, 01:10:25 PM

how to give you the log
When you are making your reply simply click Attachments and other options, click choose file and then navigate to appdata/locallow/ludeon studios/rimworld by ludeon studios and there will be a file named output_log.txt (with or without the .txt)
just select it and post.
Also if you are using Organized Research Tab that mod and this one are not compatible. (Only saying because people on ORT are talking about the same bug you are having)
ok thanks , but i not using the organized research tab instead i use the research scrollbar . this mod also conflict with it ?

Pinkstache

Quote from: khor on March 21, 2017, 06:09:55 PM
Quote from: Pinkstache on March 21, 2017, 01:10:25 PM

how to give you the log
just select it and post.
ok thanks , but i not using the organized research tab instead i use the research scrollbar . this mod also conflict with it ?

Might be sense Organized Research Tab and Research scrollbar modify the same thing (I think)
Try disabling Research Scrollbar and see if that fixes your problem.

erdelf

just FYI, if you actually get the newest version of this mod, it is compatible with the research tab mods.

Pinkstache

Quote from: erdelf on March 21, 2017, 06:33:56 PM
just FYI, if you actually get the newest version of this mod, it is compatible with the research tab mods.
Yay. Nobody on ORT has said anything about it being compatible now.

argargarg

HALP?!
https://gist.github.com/34a87a19d561e5ae52c3fb0aa6f8b4f7

So starting last week all my alien race stuff started going totally screwball and idk how to fix it. I tried deleting everything including all save games, uninstalling the game and all mods, reinstalling everything, adjusting mod load orders, testing them one by one loading them in and starting a new game and the problem is definately the alien framework and all the alien races based on it. Something happened, must have been around last week where it all went wonky but i hadn't changed anything or added new mods when it broke so idk what to do. I'm not very savvy and only just started using mods but maybe mods just break like this? idk, but can anyone help?

JustALittleCrazyTalk

My aliens just look like humans with different (or no) clothes. Happens even after pulling every mod except this one and the one for the alien race. Tried with Apini and Elder Things (via the scenarios built in).

Robloxsina66

I have a problem the alien race mod whenever I go into the seed selection I click go  it takes me back to the seed selection

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

tontje

It probably conflics with one of your other mods.

cesarjunior233

erdelf

SpaceDorf

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.