Is there gonna be a new version of the "Prepare Carefully" mod?

Started by daman2501, April 09, 2016, 10:57:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daman2501

Like for many others here, that mod is something that has come to be something essential in a rimworld gameplay. To be brief i`m having a hard time playing the game without the mod so, does anybody knows when (if theres gonna be) a new version of that mod is coming out? cause the A12 build is not compatible with the A13 version of the game.

PD: i just wan`t to know if the creator is working on it or if he think he got a release date for it, i know it may take some time due to the new relationship sistem which i think is the ovbious cause that the mod is not compatible whit the new version of the game.

YOU`RE DA-MAN!!!

Toggle

Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.

falconbunker

It takes time to update mods, depending on how much they add/change, be patient

daman2501

YOU`RE DA-MAN!!!

EdB

Quote from: daman2590 on April 09, 2016, 10:57:37 AM
PD: i just wan`t to know if the creator is working on it or if he think he got a release date for it, i know it may take some time due to the new relationship sistem which i think is the ovbious cause that the mod is not compatible whit the new version of the game.

I am working on it.  I've added an update on progress to the mod's forum thread:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=6261.0

daman2501

WOW; dude thx you, it make my day that you were the one that answered, really apreciate it! keep on the awsome job!
YOU`RE DA-MAN!!!