Complexity of Assembly modding

Started by Nitrodev, July 19, 2016, 10:43:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitrodev

Hi there, i'm an aspiring modder and a wiki contributor and since i bought the game and started modding it (only 2 days ago), there has been one question on my mind: How complex can Assembly modding get? so far i've only modded with XML and it's been quite nice and easy, but since i (at some point) would like to learn more complex modding (Assembly) i want to know exactly how far i could get with it.

Thanks for any answers i get and sorry for any typos.
Author of Inspiration

Also check out Absolutely No Roof

With no dependencies, your C# can be fairly complex within certain constraints.

If you make use of CCL and it's classes, extention methods and detours, it can be as complex as you can pull off.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.