Reinforced Concrete - Sand

Started by nuschler22, July 01, 2014, 08:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nuschler22

So I need to make reinforced concrete using sand.

I have several sand quarries.  I need steel, sand and stone blocks but for some reason, I can't get my crafter to make the concrete.  I have all the ingredients.  The crafter uses the smelter fine to make steel and everything else it offers.  Just not the reinforced concrete.

I have a feeling it has something to do with sand.  Any ideas?

Thanks again! :)

Girlinhat

...this might go better asked in the thread about the mod itself, and not the general modding forum.

nuschler22

I don't know what mod is from.

I searched reinforced concrete and sand quarry both on google and in this site and it didn't lead me there.

If you happen to know what mod it's from, that would be great.

Girlinhat

Quote from: nuschler22 on July 02, 2014, 11:02:10 AM
I don't know what mod is from.

I searched reinforced concrete and sand quarry both on google and in this site and it didn't lead me there.

If you happen to know what mod it's from, that would be great.
...what mods are you running?

hansd

I guess it's this mod:
http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=4372.0
You have tried to mine the sand quarry already?

mipen

Quote from: nuschler22 on July 01, 2014, 08:16:58 PM
So I need to make reinforced concrete using sand.

I have several sand quarries.  I need steel, sand and stone blocks but for some reason, I can't get my crafter to make the concrete.  I have all the ingredients.  The crafter uses the smelter fine to make steel and everything else it offers.  Just not the reinforced concrete.

I have a feeling it has something to do with sand.  Any ideas?

Thanks again! :)

If you're still having the problem, you need to mine the sand quarries to get sand piles, then it all should get melted down in the blast furnace. I have updated the mod now and tested it and there weren't any issues =]