[REQUEST] for promo movie (alpha 3)

Started by confusedwings, April 12, 2014, 01:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

confusedwings

Hi all...

I wanna make a nice promo video but since i don't have the game anymore i want to make a nice promo movie... but since i can't 'film' it i have to do it with requests...

NEEDED (best High Quality):
- Video of the beginning point (i would think it's still 3 stranded colonists) +- 20 sec
- Video of evolution of building a base (first you will see nothing but as time passes you see that there is being a base builded... bigger and bigger)
Yes it is allowed to do it in faster speed then normal time :p
i would like to see a HUGE base at the end but also a nice and orderd one... (fast forward movie min. 3min.
- parts of 'being' a colonist (seeing a colonist: doing research, planting/harvesting, fighting (against raid/animals),...) every aspect you can think off... +- 5 sec for every aspect.
- i also would need a clear video of a exploding animal... few seconds before exploding until it exploding if possible with the death of the colonist :p

more ideas or other nice pieces of video are also welcome...

THX all
and sorry if my english s*cks... i really try not to make mistakes

renwold

I'm working on an LP right now and I could probably get you some of these clips over the next couple of days, it would be no big deal to just send the game audio without commentary  :)
RimWorld Let's Play Collection
Thanks for watching, I'll see you next time!
Renwold|@RenwoldPlays|Ren Plays (Youtube)

confusedwings

Quote from: renwold on April 12, 2014, 05:17:47 PM
I'm working on an LP right now and I could probably get you some of these clips over the next couple of days, it would be no big deal to just send the game audio without commentary  :)

It would be better if you send me the 'video' and not the audio... think you missed a little :p
and no I don't need any sound... or maybe just that from the exploding animal :p

renwold

I meant that I'd send you the videos WITH the game audio, from my recordings. If you're using any kind of editing software you should be able to remove the game audio where you want and overlay your own audio, so it makes more sense to get the raw footage just in case, right? Like with the explosion you mentioned. I just mentioned it because I record my commentary separately from the game audio so it would be easy to give you the raw file.

Anyway, I'll take a look through my footage later and get in touch with you if there's anything you might be able to use!
RimWorld Let's Play Collection
Thanks for watching, I'll see you next time!
Renwold|@RenwoldPlays|Ren Plays (Youtube)

confusedwings

Quote from: renwold on April 12, 2014, 05:59:13 PM
I meant that I'd send you the videos WITH the game audio, from my recordings. If you're using any kind of editing software you should be able to remove the game audio where you want and overlay your own audio, so it makes more sense to get the raw footage just in case, right? Like with the explosion you mentioned. I just mentioned it because I record my commentary separately from the game audio so it would be easy to give you the raw file.

Anyway, I'll take a look through my footage later and get in touch with you if there's anything you might be able to use!

Thx a lot already... yeah game audio is good but not specially needed... good luck on your project ^^