RimWorld Series #1 AND #2 - DANGER SECTOR Z!

Started by renwold, April 12, 2014, 12:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

renwold

Hey everyone!

I had a lot of fun starting my Let's Play channel with my first two RimWorld series'. We've wrapped up my second series, Danger Sector Z, and have moved on to other games for the time being. I'll come back to RimWorld for a brand new series in Alpha 4!

If you haven't yet seen it - and if you want something lighthearted and without any screaming - check out Danger Sector Z below!

Thanks to everyone who watched, I'll see you next time!

Series 2

Danger Sector Z - Series 2

Series 1

Maximum Colony Forever - Series 1

I had a ton of fun making these, so if you guys would like to see more then please let me know and I'll come back with a third series to showcase some mods or Alpha4 gameplay!

Thanks,
Ren
RimWorld Let's Play Collection
Thanks for watching, I'll see you next time!
Renwold|@RenwoldPlays|Ren Plays (Youtube)

renwold

Hey all! Series 1 has just wrapped up, find out what happens with Lips, M, and Ella in the finale!

The entire playlist for Maximum Colony Forever is HERE.

I haven't gotten enough of a RimWorld fix, so stay tuned for a second colony series this week! I'll be posting new videos every day  :)

Thanks,
Ren

renwold

Many thanks to those of you who have checked out the first series! We're back again with Series 2, bigger and better than before, and with better-normalized audio levels.

Like with "Maximum Colony Forever," I'll be posting two new videos every day and keeping the episode list updated in this thread, so stay tuned for more content!

Come join us in DANGER SECTOR Z!

EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!!

renwold

Just a quick update guys, we've got episodes 5 and 6 of Danger Sector Z posted today and plenty more on the way! Those of you who might have checked out the first series early on should be pleasantly surprised if you revisit Series 2, as the quality has been steadily improving with practice (if I may say so myself!) and is only going to get better.

As always, I'll continue posting two videos per day on my channel and will follow Danger Sector Z to its conclusion.  That said, however, I'll be starting a new series today of FTL: Advanced Edition, so we'll be slowing down to just one RimWorld video per day.

I'm dedicated to building an engaging and enjoyable channel so, as always, I'd love any feedback. Thanks again, and I'll see you real soon!

renwold

Hey everyone! We're up to episode 12 now of Danger Sector Z and are rapidly approaching the finale! There have been a lot of ups and downs. There's been drama, there's been romance, there's been... leprosy.

Find your episode in the post above, or check out the full playlist HERE!

renwold

Hey guys!

The final episodes, Parts 13 and 14, of Danger Sector Z are now up! That brings Series 2 to a close for now. You can find all of the episodes above!

I'm taking a hiatus from RimWorld for now, but in all likelihood I'll return with Alpha 4 gameplay in the future (or a modded playthrough)! And of course, I'll continue to troll these forums in the meantime.

Thanks for watching everyone! I'll see you next time!

mrofa

Mckenly had the worst possible weapon for this kinda encouter :D
It was preety unlucky run
All i do is clutter all around.