Rimworld season 2

Started by Flebe, April 23, 2014, 12:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flebe

Thanks for Watching :) nice to know people Actual enjoys them :D
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.

Flebe

It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.

Flebe

Celthric Aysen

can you make longer videos?
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

iame6162013

Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Flebe

iame6162013

Quote from: Flebe on May 14, 2014, 09:01:25 AM
Quote from: iame6162013 on May 14, 2014, 08:07:59 AM
Quote from: Blackjack1000K on May 14, 2014, 08:06:25 AM
can you make longer videos?
i do agree on that one ;)

Longer Videos? Will do :) like 20mins?or 30?
i would say a marathon :p
(30 is the longest, so the one i like most ;) )
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Celthric Aysen

Well very long videos are not really necessary yet due to the fact that you don't get that much views, so 20-25 mins should be okay :)

Flebe

Quote from: Blackjack1000K on May 14, 2014, 09:08:37 AM
Well very long videos are not really necessary yet due to the fact that you don't get that much views, so 20-25 mins should be okay :)

Sounds good :)

Flebe

Okay about the whole longer Videos thing It will not be able to happen for a while unfortunately due to recordings that are all ready done so sorry about that.
But heres a new episode :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FDs1s1nDVw&feature=youtu.be

iame6162013

Quote from: Flebe on May 15, 2014, 07:51:26 AM
Okay about the whole longer Videos thing It will not be able to happen for a while unfortunately due to recordings that are all ready done so sorry about that.
But heres a new episode :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FDs1s1nDVw&feature=youtu.be
ok hmm video ;)

Flebe

Have fun :P and yea dont worry I will make Longer episodes Some time :D

iame6162013

Celthric Aysen

Celthric Aysen

you seriously need more subs and views