Healing and rescuing of fallen neutral parties

Started by Dravinist, August 25, 2014, 11:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dravinist

I have a recommendation - If you have the available medical facilities, I feel that you should be able to rescue fallen neutral parties - As it stands, the only way to save them, is to arrest / capture.  The ends justify the means so I end up capturing these fallen, and end up going to war over it.  Maybe add a relation dynamic to giving medical assistance? 

Thanks for hearing me out
Be well & enjoy your nutrient paste!

Dravinist

Sorin Braveheart

What an absolutely delectable suggestion friend, quite delicious indeed.

Stare into my eyes and be taken to another world.

Stare into my eyes and see the world for what it is.

Stare into my eyes and know when all shall fall.

Somz

It is a good idea, it's just...
It was already suggested a few...
...hundred times...

Now I'm not sure whether the "list of already suggested ideas" (orwut) is being updated regularly or not, but you should take a peek at it anyway. :)

Peace ;)
To beer or not to beer.
That is a laughable question.

Dravinist

I only went in  roughly 7 pages in to the the Suggestions section - with a very loose skim - sorry I missed it (Not really sorry)

PS: NO nutrient paste for you Somz!

MrDecay

A  "delectable" idea indeed, although I think having a chance for the said friendly to join the colony after waking up would make this 10% better.
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
-Thomas Edison

Dravinist

Quote from: MrDecay on August 25, 2014, 09:49:53 PM
A  "delectable" idea indeed, although I think having a chance for the said friendly to join the colony after waking up would make this 10% better.

Oh even better! I love that idea!

Somz

Quote from: Dravinist on August 25, 2014, 08:19:00 PM
I only went in  roughly 7 pages in to the the Suggestions section - with a very loose skim - sorry I missed it (Not really sorry)

PS: NO nutrient paste for you Somz!

Not the suggestion section.
Here:http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=3809.0
I have not checked it in quite a while so I'm not even sure if it is being updated or not.
I'm not planning on asking you to read each and every suggestion, that'd probably take a day.

PS: I prefer raw potatoes anyway!  :P
To beer or not to beer.
That is a laughable question.

Coenmcj

Quote from: Somz on August 26, 2014, 08:59:51 AM
Not the suggestion section.
Here:http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=3809.0
I have not checked it in quite a while so I'm not even sure if it is being updated or not.
I'm not planning on asking you to read each and every suggestion, that'd probably take a day.
If the main post hasn't been updated just check the other posts in the thread, Evul doesn't get around to updating the list very often.

On topic however, I do like this. I've always found it odd that your allies would rather bleed out on the floor than be rescued by you.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Dravinist

In all honestly didn't see on said list nor am I willing to take the time to search deeper than I already have  - don't like it - I honestly don't care.  With first touch of the game +30 hours this would be my first recommendation.

As it stands, Coenmcj you shall be marked for imprisonment w/o food or interaction. :P
For the rest - let the Nutrient paste flow!

Coenmcj

wait what, why am I being imprisoned?! this is Unjust. UNJUST I SAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Dead Videos

I love this idea, i'm new to the game and my friend was watching me play and he asked if i could rescue some tribals that came to my aide in an assault by heavily armed mechanoids, needless to say despite doing SOME damage to the mechanoids they were mostly slaughtered, after my people picked apart the mechanoids ( turn s out a few dozen tribals make an excellent distraction) i went out to try and rescue the injured tribals, the few who lived through the mechanoid's rampage quickly turned and fired their arrows and stone at my power armored troops, and then a massive raiding party turned up from their tribe. And we have marked medical beds now so i say we should be able to use them, for example since a tribal doesn't have a bed in our base our colonists take them to the first available medical bed, i don't know about you guys but my colony has a very well stocked infirmary.