Tag List Of Already Suggested Features

Started by Evul, June 03, 2014, 05:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evul

This thread will contain topics/tags that have been requested in a alphabetic order. It will not link the requester or it will not go in deep in the requested feature. This thread is only for us to get a general idea of things you can search for. You can search this topic for the thing you are about to sugest by tapping [ctrl] + [F] on your keyboard. So we some how minimize the bubble posting.

Q: Why not linking and using topics and better shorting?
A: Because other projects of listing suggestions have failed. So i keeping it simply general.

Please fill in if you know of more topics that have been mentioned! :)

List Of Suggested Features
Alcohol
Atmospherics
Campfire
Deep mining
Deeper character creation
Different Biomes
Diseases
Drugs
Eclipse colony
Endgame
Fog of war
Free time
Herbs and spices
Illnesses
Larger Doors
Leave the colony
Leave the colony to visit factions
Leave the colony to visit other planets
Mechanoid Vulnerability
Melee weapons
More animal mobs
More RTS elements
New Biomes
New enemy behaviors
No fire zone
No go zone
None working activities.
Oxygen
Quicksave
Raider Slider
Safety zone
Underground and deep mining
Vehicles; Land, Aircrafts
Water
Windows
Zombies

Pulaskimask

Question, why are diseases and illnesses both listed? :P

Also, thanks for the updated list.

Evul

Cause they have been requested in difrent forms :)

Evul

Darkfirephoenix

Evul could you please but the ideas from my thread in too? http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=3199.0 I think I have most of them covered...... And sorry that it will be so much work too read all that stuff. :P

Evul

Quote from: Darkfirephoenix on June 18, 2014, 04:11:38 PM
Evul could you please but the ideas from my thread in too? http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=3199.0 I think I have most of them covered...... And sorry that it will be so much work too read all that stuff. :P

The... amount... of text... O.O
Would be hard to mention.

Darkfirephoenix

To be fair I have organised it pretty good. You only have to Read the Headlines and such, most of the text is description, how it could work and why and why it should/could be implemented! :P

Evul

Quote from: Darkfirephoenix on June 18, 2014, 04:59:50 PM
To be fair I have organised it pretty good. You only have to Read the Headlines and such, most of the text is description, how it could work and why and why it should/could be implemented! :P

I would not be able to mention such a thread I'm afraid.

N-Tempest

Suggestions? sweet.

Adrenaline: stopping settlers from going spare mid-firefight. Only lasts until you're not being shot at, but gives them a boost...
Yes, you're hungry, annoyed because you've been shot... but NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO WALK INTO A BURNING BUILDING BECAUSE YOU'VE HAD ENOUGH

'happy pills'
disabling prisoner mental breaks / stopping them from being able to kill each other in the middle of the night when all but one settler went nuts.

training simulator (improve stats for time)

EM weapons that do extra stun damage to machines / perps

a way of seeing where the mountains are / removing mountain roofs so you can enjoy the sunshine on your face and solar panels.

Advanced Hydroponics that allow for much faster growing (EG, a reason to use it rather than using a fertiliser pump and a sun-lamp)

automated fire systems / lights / power cost for rooms made with a special kind of wall? could fog a room (damaging survivors of course) and extinguish fires on places they cant reach. like inside a geothermal or a solar lamp

turrets that target animals!

mounting weapons as turrets? costs a weapon, metal etc, but now uses that weapon as a turret

MORE ACCURACY WITH MORTARS and defence against them with a constructed roof

ANY way to manufacture metal... i neeeeeeed that stuff! the mod Ironweed was a godsend!

Evul

Wrong topic :P
This is a list of tags over already suggested searchable topics. :)

Lancer447

Oo! Oo! I've got a good one, two, three! I've THREE. So, have leader figures, an exile/banish button (when you don't want a certain colonist), and the ability to nickname colonists/change their nicknames. Simple as that, they were all suggested here on the forums. Good day.

EDIT: Music. Soundtrack, that is.
Outdated mods: Lancer's Mods Bundle.
Shamless advertising mods and stories... Penana.

Captain Sho

Might wanna change the name of the thread to something like "List of Commonly Mentioned Suggestions"

Looks like people are getting the wrong idea about this thread otherwise

Lancer447

Quote from: Captain Sho on July 17, 2014, 03:25:26 PM
Might wanna change the name of the thread to something like "List of Commonly Mentioned Suggestions"

Looks like people are getting the wrong idea about this thread otherwise
Oh... so this is like a list of already common suggestions, instead of new suggestions suggested by other people that ya've seen? Ah, well, poo... I fell like an idiot :-\. 'Less neither of us are wrong... or both. Well hey then, best ignore my past post on here. ;D Unless if the aforementioned say was a fact, or is.

... I best shut up now.
Outdated mods: Lancer's Mods Bundle.
Shamless advertising mods and stories... Penana.

Evul

It's not the first time :P
Gonna try to update the list and also change the name.

Coenmcj

Hey Evul, I'd recommend anything along the lines of Eclipse colony reintegration, Oxygen and atmospherics.
We've had a few popping up recently.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite