[MOD] (Alpha 7) TechTreeMinami v3.3 RIMWORLD COMPLETE

Started by minami26, May 05, 2014, 11:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adamcornforth

Got a massive problem with this mod.

The fire... It keeps going into a repair loop as the previous poster said but also keeps going on fire, almost constantly.

I cant make any fresh food otherwise, until I get a grill from the industrial trader which by that time my people have had mental break downs due to eating raw food.

Any fixes on this guys? I did read the change log regarding it being fixed?

minami26

are you sure you guys are using v3.1 im using it on another computer and the fireplace is on 25/25 health.

you just have to have someone to look at the fireplace cuz its cheap food. ill go do something on it if you guys are very bothered on it.

and you guys also have the Cooking Pot, making Soup is way safer than the fireplace. you just have to get a water barrel and plant some veggies.

also the well is supposed to spawn infinite water, you can just turn it off.
and the fishpen also spawns unlimited fish when you upgrade its not that much when you just make 2-3 of them. they get depleted easily.

Xentor

I know that the Well spawns infinite water.
I mean the Waterbucket itselfe replicates (in 75 stacks).
Or how is it else to explain that I sell 1500 water, and only 5 minutes later (next tradingship) I had again 2000

Kolljak

Weird i can play with naked people only 2 and with no starting supplies and make a colony... real fast.
Focus cooking pot + water + potatoes = soup set to Make upto 10 and keep spammin 3 barrels :D for water each morning. never herd of your problem tho.

Kitsune

Hm is it intended that the walls use normal wood and not wood planks? ??? I think thats wrong. ;D The same go's for metal walls using normal metal and not the craftet wall thingy's or are they gone? :'(

And there are a table and a chair build only from normal metal, looks wrong too. ;)

Kolljak

Armouries out X.x go go go special force task team Armoury GOOOOOOOO! lol waiting for this to update so i can finaly have much fun. ( ͡-- ͜ʖ ͡--)

Xubrim

Edit: Nevermind. I think.

Xentor

Like I said yet in the Armorys Mod...
The only problem I see is the default setting of the weapon rags (these shelfs where they put weapons in)
They are set by default, that all weapons are unmarked (In the storemenu)
What means you must set for eatch shelf all weapons manual.... what means at the Armory Mod real real mutch "clickery" (for eatch shelf)

Kolljak

Isnt the game already clickery... why play a game where you dont have to use your mouse... im fine with manualy setting storage i do it all the time. like with the cooking pot i got 3 storage zones one for water one for potatoes and one for the final product. makes it 200% efficient.

Kitsune

I'm also fine with self configur the weapon rags, the only storage thing i love to have are min/max amount settings. For example, i dont want a complete stack of metal in the first workshop thingy. I need hammers and all that but i dont want a overstacked metal stockpile everywhere. ;D

Oragepoilu

Hi,

I have some trouble to find how i make clothes.
I can set a bill at the tailor's bench to make, a T shirt or anything and set what material i will use; the final product depend of the material used (i think), so, not convenient (because i must unclic every type of material ...) but well it work. Atm at last.

The problem is with the moisture brellas, with require cloth.... i can't make some :/

Edit (again!) : it's also the same for the more advanced armor that require some part of power armor. It's missing for me.

Any help would be nice :)

Edit : i also found that you can skip the waiting time when someone harvest water/fish by simply giving him another order. It yield the same as far i can tel.

Kitsune

If you talk about "cloth" you get it from your farms, plant cotton. ;)

Oragepoilu

Quote from: Kitsune on October 16, 2014, 07:53:58 AM

Okay, it's weird but it work.

Just missing the power cell now :3

Shinzy

Quote from: Oragepoilu on October 16, 2014, 08:16:36 AM

If you mean the Hex-cells to craft the 'apparello' armor
you should get them from traders at the very least, though they're extremely rare
which I didn't really think through =P  as it is it's too hard to craft them yourself (You might even be able to buy the armors themselves from traders But I'm not too familiar with how much Minami made changes for it in this)

Oragepoilu

Quote from: Shinzy on October 16, 2014, 08:38:19 AM
Quote from: Oragepoilu on October 16, 2014, 08:16:36 AM

If you mean the Hex-cells to craft the 'apparello' armor
you should get them from traders at the very least, though they're extremely rare
which I didn't really think through =P  as it is it's too hard to craft them yourself (You might even be able to buy the armors themselves from traders But I'm not too familiar with how much Minami made changes for it in this)

Okay, after iv read a bunch of post from the thread of the apparello mod, i found that he cut off the hex cell from power armor, we need to buy them.
He will also put it back in a newt update because it's juste a major pain. Well at last iv found my anwser :)