[MOD] (Alpha 7) TechTreeMinami v3.3 RIMWORLD COMPLETE

Started by minami26, May 05, 2014, 11:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thefinn

Quote from: minami26 on October 22, 2014, 10:46:14 PM
@thefinn im still updating PA its gonna take time, im currently busy processing my graduation papers irl, im hoping i could finish it this weekend. :-)

No worries, thanks for the answer.

sidfu

found a small bug. somtimes with the tiki torches even if they been sold/deconstructed haulers will take wood to them to light them.

Sanodia

I just experienced the void for the first time....You are a cruel individual......

Sanodia

That poor save was filled with suffering. At the very start before I even had power a Raider command center dropped on me, multiple prison breaks, squirrels going nuts and when the void struck I was in the middle of recovering from a mechanoid swarm lol. Thank you though for the many hours of swearing and mini heart attacks :D

somot

minami26

Grizzly

u didn't think this through . i can't trade now cause i don't have any beacons to build  communication console and the only way to get them is by trading or u can make them but u need a program module which again is obtained by trading . my colony is screwed . atm im hoping for drop pods or mystery crates to drop some beacons . :c

Sanodia

Quote from: Grizzly on October 29, 2014, 10:44:29 PM
u didn't think this through . i can't trade now cause i don't have any beacons to build  communication console

Did you deconstruct the 1-3 drops pods at the start of your game? I've never started a game without those drop pods giving me at least 2 beacons.

minami26

Quote from: Grizzly on October 29, 2014, 10:44:29 PM
u didn't think this through.

Are you suuuuuuuuure? :P maybe you didn't read the starting message through :) deconstruct the droppods you know those things with a warning taped all over it. :) holla if you've seen them.

@Sanodia youre welcome and thank you for playing with my mod!, i get those moments too when the storyteller suddenly becomes a sadistic overlord who wants pain and suffering. But hey, it makes for a nice story and wtf moments! Hahaha

Oragepoilu

Quote from: Canute on October 30, 2014, 03:41:39 AM
You encounter a rare bug, not enough resources crates spawned with your colonist at the beginning.
At these crates are these beacon's, 3 scrap solar panell and some battery modules. It happen once to me too, that i just got 1 of these crates and couldn't create a trade beacon. But that happen just at 1 of 5 games so far.

It also happened to me, in a similar ratio, when i was trying to find a nice map. I tought i would come other mod, so i didn't report, but hey if someone also have this ...

Grizzly

yes i did deconstruct them i'm not  an idiot and btw it turns out u can disassemble mechanoids to get program modules . never thought i would be happy to see terminator destroying my conlony.

Knigge

Thanks again for a great mod. I want to change the power given for oil and refined oil (in gas generator), but I can not seem to find the variable in the usual spot. Can anyone give me a hint? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Figured out how to do it, but it would require the updated sourcecode. Could you please add 3.1.5 source to the main post? :) This would also allow me to nerf some of the power outputs of the other generators, which is nice.

Edit2: Ended up with setting oil refinery to consume power instead of creating it, and gas generators to only accept oil barrels, not the unrefined oil. Hope you can look into balancing this in a later version.

sidfu

which bench can u disassemble mechoids i dont seem to have that. hopely another mod not conflicinting causing it to be removed.

BinaryBlackhole

Is there prosthetics in this mod because I didn't recognise any of the mods in list of integrated mods as mods containing prosthetics.