[MOD] (Alpha 7) TechTreeMinami v3.3 RIMWORLD COMPLETE

Started by minami26, May 05, 2014, 11:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xerberus86

Quote from: minami26 on September 04, 2014, 08:06:22 AM
Quote from: Xerberus86 on September 04, 2014, 07:02:24 AM
@minami: is there a way you could add the mobile AI "mai" to your overhault mod?
http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=3612.0

with the mod making the game so much harder and focusing more on survival (i love it, no critique!), having something to produce helfpful well...helpers... would be nice. of course making her expensive to build and she being a lategame tech a given.

if you say "nay", would there be a way for me as a non-modder to integrate this mod myself? thanks!

Edit: i have another question TTM-related, what is meant with "TTM's local traders"? are there other ways to trade than with ships? if yes, how do i initiate those trades?

I could add mai next version. :D

Local traders are the ones you can sell figurines to, maybe within the next versions "Local Traders" will actually come to your base much like how the friendly factions come to your colony.

YEAH....thank you very much!!!!!!

can't wait to get my hands on the cute cannon fo... i mean MAI :D.

Edit: oh the possibilities, training some killer androids which deal with the enemies and if they die within the enemy lines they explode ....muhaha.

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT (i think): would be great if you would add the custom event that MAI has a malfunction and now sees all colonists as their enemies.....you HAVE to add this too....PLEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEE :D. (training / building a very deadly killer assassin murder MAI ...and  then she kills my entire colony....FUN :)))

EDIT: also maybe adding "bettercrops" from telkir (http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=4373.0)? my colonists are already complaining that here is only potatoes and strawberries, if this goes on further i think they will kill, butcher and ultimately eat me ^^ (well i've done that before, didn't work out so well...how should've i known that colonists don't like eating people).

Edit2: maybe more carpets, beds and in general the "T's" mod from telkir would fit in nicely. more furniture and more variation in outfitting your colony is always nice.

Xerberus86

sorry for double post but i do it for better visibility^^.

it seems apparello 1.3.1 (the one included in TTM) had some "overflow vest" bugs, how can i update the apparello files in the TTM mod without breaking anything? thx

Kitsune

Sadly you cant update it yourself, not at least you write all the things new that apparello fits again in the techtree. ;)

Xerberus86

Quote from: Kitsune on September 04, 2014, 11:59:21 AM
Sadly you cant update it yourself, not at least you write all the things new that apparello fits again in the techtree. ;)

dang it, well then i have to wait (am really bad at this one).

thanks for the clarification!

Xerberus86

Quote from: valkyrie on September 04, 2014, 03:13:03 PM
Hey I cant find out how to get gun parts, any help please

i get those from the "synoptic weponizer" if i remember correctly :).

Shinzy

Quote from: Xerberus86 on September 04, 2014, 11:04:42 AM
sorry for double post but i do it for better visibility^^.

it seems apparello 1.3.1 (the one included in TTM) had some "overflow vest" bugs, how can i update the apparello files in the TTM mod without breaking anything? thx

Halloo! the vest bug shouldn't occur in TTM so you don't need to worry about that
and as for anything that isn't already in this one yet they would be quite simple to add yourself

but you'd have to familiarize yourself with the def files a bit and redo all the texture paths on them

Basically exactly what Kittyfox there says, hehe

Edit: oops! I totally quoted the wrong post /embarassing

RedManMark86

just to report that i found a bug but a small one.

when you move the slider to trade packaged survival meal it just mess with the lighting

Xerberus86

Quote from: RedManMark86 on September 05, 2014, 12:30:38 AM
just to report that i found a bug but a small one.

when you move the slider to trade packaged survival meal it just mess with the lighting

same thing happens when you use the claiming tool and drag it over mountains / hills, at least i did this once in an arid shrubland and the whole world looked like an infrared picture.

another bug which is haunting me is that i am unable to craft tribal masks and i know who the culprit is. the last days i was wondering what i did wrong that my crafter never finished a single tribal mask, as i looked at the detailed bill screen yesterday i found out that the requirements for a tribal mask are planks but under the allowed resources is only wood logs listed. how can i fix that, wanna craft a sweet trendy tribal mask^^.

Shinzy

Quote from: Xerberus86 on September 05, 2014, 07:15:53 AManother bug which is haunting me is that i am unable to craft tribal masks and i know who the culprit is. the last days i was wondering what i did wrong that my crafter never finished a single tribal mask, as i looked at the detailed bill screen yesterday i found out that the requirements for a tribal mask are planks but under the allowed resources is only wood logs listed. how can i fix that, wanna craft a sweet trendy tribal mask^^.

go to the folder Tech Tree Minami A6/Defs/RecipeDefs
and open the file Apparello_Recipes_Armor.xml with a notepad
and find the bit with 'CraftMojo'

And then replace the <li>WoodLog</li> with <li>WoodPlank</li> under the <fixedIngredientFilter>

Also, completely offtopic, But I found an embarassing mistake I've made for apparello, the tribal mask has wrong description :-[

Xerberus86

Quote from: Shinzy on September 05, 2014, 08:22:59 AM
Quote from: Xerberus86 on September 05, 2014, 07:15:53 AManother bug which is haunting me is that i am unable to craft tribal masks and i know who the culprit is. the last days i was wondering what i did wrong that my crafter never finished a single tribal mask, as i looked at the detailed bill screen yesterday i found out that the requirements for a tribal mask are planks but under the allowed resources is only wood logs listed. how can i fix that, wanna craft a sweet trendy tribal mask^^.

go to the folder Tech Tree Minami A6/Defs/RecipeDefs
and open the file Apparello_Recipes_Armor.xml with a notepad
and find the bit with 'CraftMojo'

And then replace the <li>WoodLog</li> with <li>WoodPlank</li> under the <fixedIngredientFilter>

Also, completely offtopic, But I found an embarassing mistake I've made for apparello, the tribal mask has wrong description :-[

thanks, finally i can craft me some masks...halloween is coming soon^^.

Cr0ss0vr

One simple problem i have with this mod is that my colony is stalling because of the fact that I have to buy things from traders... there should be a super-hard way to craft things, taking a lot of power, time and resource... (cant get any solar panels or engine parts... barely got a cooker)

Xerberus86

Quote from: Cr0ss0vr on September 05, 2014, 06:17:26 PM
One simple problem i have with this mod is that my colony is stalling because of the fact that I have to buy things from traders... there should be a super-hard way to craft things, taking a lot of power, time and resource... (cant get any solar panels or engine parts... barely got a cooker)

well it isn't really stalling, you could completely live without any higher upgrades, they just make the live easier and give you more items to build and better equipment. sometimes i have a lucky run and get to the mid tier quite quickly and sometimes it takes ages. both are valid gameplay options, you don't need a cooking table to make meals, its just an easier / better way to do it. with more wealth comes more enemies, i see no real problem here.

Sabazi

I'd like to use the animal husbandry, but there aren't any muffalo on my current map. Does anyone know a way to edit some in?

Josh_Hawley

Quote from: Sabazi on September 06, 2014, 03:12:58 AM
I'd like to use the animal husbandry, but there aren't any muffalo on my current map. Does anyone know a way to edit some in?

Turn on the debug tools then use the spawn tool.

Coenmcj

Quote from: Josh_Hawley on September 06, 2014, 03:29:52 AM
Quote from: Sabazi on September 06, 2014, 03:12:58 AM

Turn on the debug tools then use the spawn tool.

What would the possibility of the Animal Husbandry segment getting adapted to other critters? Like Deer for instance? Because I tend to not get Muffalo that much anymore, I like my forested areas alot.

Also, I was running into some weird graphical errors where when placing a blueprint facing a certain orientation, the wrong structure would be displayed. For instance, I was placing a bed and it was turning into a C.H.E.S.T, Although saving/reloading seems to have sorted that.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite