Colonists standing and not doing anything

Started by Colonist51, May 02, 2016, 10:08:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colonist51

I have an issue with two colonists, they aren't doing anything. I noticed that so far this happens only when simple meal in the storage of the kitchen is allowed to be interacted with. The colonists take it, immediately afterwards drop it and then just stand there for hours doing nothing (not idle). When I forbid the simple meal to be interacted with, they start moving again. I have 5 colonists, however only 2 colonists seem to have this problem. Any idea what could be wrong?

Illusion Distort

Have had the same problem, often related to forbiding doors and foods to make colonists eat from certain stacks. Something similar happens when a doctor is looking for food for a patient and the door is "locked". Seems like they ignore forbiden properties, chose a meal to fetch then get a "no path".

lance789

Quote from: lance789 on May 03, 2016, 12:23:47 AM
for me there were 2 mods that gave me this issue when i had this problem, and i no longer have it now that they were removed:

1) Haul Priority
2) [T] ExtendedCrops (i have two of these and i removed one)

After removing these two mods, my colonist are fixed and do things again.
Also how are people running Pawn State Icons, i cant get it to work properly at all?

just quotoing my post from: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=19757.0

EDIT
I am running [T] ExtendedCrops, just make sure you are only running one instance of it.

Colonist51

I think I found the culprit, it's the new inventory system of Combat Realism. It happens when a colonist's bulk is at its maximum (i.e. 20 out of 20). For some reason colonists must have a simple meal in their inventory, and when they don't have one, they'll continue to pick it up even if they don't have anymore space in the inventory. As a result they drop it, and then try to pick it up again. This leads to a loop.

Quote from: lance789 on May 03, 2016, 12:25:55 AM
Quote from: lance789 on May 03, 2016, 12:23:47 AM
for me there were 2 mods that gave me this issue when i had this problem, and i no longer have it now that they were removed:

1) Haul Priority
2) [T] ExtendedCrops (i have two of these and i removed one)

After removing these two mods, my colonist are fixed and do things again.
Also how are people running Pawn State Icons, i cant get it to work properly at all?

just quotoing my post from: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=19757.0

EDIT
I am running [T] ExtendedCrops, just make sure you are only running one instance of it.

I was and am running only one instance of it, so that wasn't the problem for me. Thanks for the tip though, glad you fixed it.

Tynan

Mods bugs should be posted here, thanks.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog