Question about Hyperweave

Started by Mlownz, October 16, 2014, 03:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mlownz

So I am playing with the "More Bionic Parts" mod and I need hyperweave to make the bionic parts. My question is how do I get it? I read you have to get it from traders or even raiders. Is there a raw resource called hyperweave or do you get the hyperweave from vests and the like? I check every trader that comes by and no one seems to have any.

Shinzy

You can only get them from traders I'm afraid
unless you find a mod that lets you get those
I think there was a one that lets you grow it but.. that's just silly =P

Mlownz

Is there a specific trader that has it or it is luck of the draw?

Shinzy

Quote from: Mlownz on October 16, 2014, 04:23:04 PM
Is there a specific trader that has it or it is luck of the draw?

As much as I can read into the trader files none of the trader types have the Manufactured/Fabric category things for sale by default
so finding one that sell those would be entirely luck based
as far as I can tell anyway

Mlownz

Well I am on year three of my colony and still no hyperweave from traders, I have seen hyperweave vests....is that what I am looking for? Can they be broken down at the tailors bench? I am not sure what I am really looking for at the moment. I just want to build some Bionic arms for colonists who got them shot off instead of trading for them. Any help would be nice, if there is a mod out there to grow hyperweave I'll give that a shot.

skullywag

You should get Hyperweave eventually its pretty rare. Exotic traders have it I think.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Mlownz

I'll keep looking for it, thanks.

milon

It would be nice if clothing could be disassembled on the tailor bench for, say, 80% of the original material that went into it.