All the Shiny mods in one place because was requested! (I'm looking at you Ian!)

Started by Shinzy, January 05, 2015, 07:12:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinzy

Attention: Links for all my mods below! Disclaimer: this topic exists only because of mr.Ian whom I have entirely forgotten who he is, but Is now known to me and I still think he's quite the great man

~1.0~

Apparello 2 - There's clothes
Quote from: Threepounds on January 14, 2015, 11:54:39 AM
Oh, wow. Thank you -- that was really out of your way! (and many many more 'thank you's for the armor/clothing packs etc.! -- because having my group look like extras out of the 5th element is. freaking. awesome.) ^_^

~Mods that might get updated eventually~

Bridgello - There's bridges
Quote from: Dryerlint on May 16, 2017, 01:20:21 PM
Time to build a colony... on water!

Apparello Gloves and Booties - There's gloves.. and booties
Quote from: JuliaEllie on November 02, 2014, 09:37:41 PM
Oh lovely socks, gloves and shoes :) I missed those for so long. Thank you Shinzy you are the best modder of all time. yeah right

Factions - just new factions -Already updating this slow and steady, With Help of Kap. Kaverne!-
Quote from: Dragoon on January 02, 2015, 03:54:49 AM
Um I got a girl with a beard...

Antiqua - More statues! -Totally want to update this but haven't got around to it, yet-
Quote from: skullywag on January 26, 2015, 12:44:00 PM
does that say...fart...or...tart...or...

Neo Muffalos - Like Alpha muffalos but not. -I WANT to keep doing something with this but... maybe tomorrow-
Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on August 26, 2014, 07:38:59 PM
#Don't Spam Bruvvy

~Mods that didn't make it~ :'(

Animu Hair - what the title says -I no longer possess a copy of this to share!-
Quote from: Clibanarius on October 12, 2014, 07:55:51 AM
I like you.
These words were circling in Clibanariuses mind
as he kept running his fingers through the oniontuft wig
chuckling to himself in a daze

Thingamajigs! - Tools! Like RTFTJ but not. -Discontinued-
Quote from: Facepunch on February 27, 2015, 08:25:54 AM
So, uh...I beat a prisoner to death with spatulas.
"Po-tateeers!" announced the happy chef
for the fortieth time as he popped in the prison dorm.

The inmates were fed up.

Materiello (Mod naming skills, ho!) - Adds extra materials -Discontinued-
Quote from: Loki88 on December 29, 2014, 09:21:48 AM
For some reason when I try to make synthread, Carbon fiber pops out...  ???
It was a cold december evening. Loki in his damp cellar was
sewing his project together from scraps of cloth when ZABANG!
all of the sudden! A LIGHTNING flashes through the air
in an arc so round, even the crescent moon felt inadequate.
During the next few sizzling moments as Loki came to,
he saw the monstrosity. What was ought to be a synthread...
was now a Carbon fibre

Wildhunt - Animal hat crafts for apparello -Getting merged into another mod entirely-
Quote from: Epyk on January 22, 2015, 03:44:04 PM
Today is just a good day. Time to wear me some slaughtered animals.  :P
It was a sunny day at the countryside where Epyk was travelling along the road,
accompanied by herd of happy animals. Perhaps a bit too sunny, he didn't have a hat you see.

Do I have other mods?

Shinzy

hehe sorry Willy! that thread didn't really have any descriptive quotes that tickled my nerve right, while yours made me chuckle ;D it had the hashtag and everything so =P

Play2Jens

Shinzy you are amazing. Did you ever think about making a new mod or updating the other ones to alpha 11/12? Did Tynan ever ask you to work together with him? You really seem to have picked up his art/model style?

Shinzy

Quote from: Play2Jens on July 21, 2015, 03:40:25 PM
Shinzy you are amazing. Did you ever think about making a new mod or updating the other ones to alpha 11/12? Did Tynan ever ask you to work together with him? You really seem to have picked up his art/model style?

I am!
No I haven't thought up any new mods to tinker with (Although I really would love to make some extra animals with the taming stuffs Ty is working on! But I don't know yet)

And I would loooooove to update everything for a11 and polish and improve things up and so but I'm suffering from major case of slackitis
You'd think you have plenty of time to do your hobbies and such during the summer but I've just been sitting on the beach (Oh I had it all for myself yesterday, entire strip of sand, nobody there!)

Ooh! And Ty has Flo Rho! for real art when he needs some, other than that I don't think he's looking for 'working' with any outsiders, aside from incorporating mods that really fit! (He did plop in bunch of my hairstyles if you noticed them!)

Aand finally the rimworld style is pretty easy to mimic and my style isn't quite there
(mine's bit too "organic" if you will =P but it's still really close!)