Weird Graphics Rainbow Bug

Started by Dellpatrol6, January 22, 2014, 01:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dellpatrol6

I don't even know what to call this, but I didn't really see anything similar on the forums so I figured I would go ahead and post this screenshot (for science).

It was still the early part of a Chill Callie Classic game, right after the 2nd wave of raiders.  I had just recruited my 4th colonist, then this happened.  No amount of reloads fixed the bug, and I have yet to try this save file on another PC to see if it is solved.

Anyway, if this is common or this isn't the right place, I apologize.

EDIT:  I can provide some more details as to my PC specs, if that will help any.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

keensta

Have you used any save editors on it or edited the file by hand at all?
Check out my RimWorld SaveEditor
It removes slag and rock debris.

I mostly hang around in the Mod section of the forum. Yet I don't have a Mod :o.

Dellpatrol6

No modifications whatsoever.  Also, this is not the first time this has happened, or the most recent.  The next game I started after that one did the same thing right after the first wave of raiders started their attack.  Perhaps it has something to do with raiders?

ItchyFlea

Are you using the latest version of the game? 0.0.254b?
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Semmy

Dellpatrol be patient a new build is coming soon. Please check if the problem still happens than. Alot of graphical bugs have been taken out...
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

Dellpatrol6

Sorry, I don't mean to sound impatient.  I just wanted to make sure that the bug is known. 

Also, yes, I am using the latest version of the game.