List of Itchy's Mods

Started by ItchyFlea, January 15, 2015, 10:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItchyFlea

Below is a complete list of all my mods, what versions they worked on, etc.

Mod List:
Alpha 15:

Donations:

Donations are completely optional and are not required to use or download any of these mods. If you would like to send a donation to the texture artist for their texture work on a specific mod, please see the mod thread. If they have given me a donation address, you can find it there.

"PayPal Donate"

Alpha 14:

Alpha 13:

Alpha 12:

Alpha 11:

Alpha 10:

Alpha 9:

Alpha 8:

Outdated/Obsolete Mods:
Mostly in order of oldest to newest.

Honestly didn't think it would be this long. Damn I've been busy.

A glimpse into the mindset of ItchyFlea when he wrote this edit:

Going to play some modified ObjHunt (A better version of Prophunt for Garry's Mod). Will probably continue updating the mods afterwards.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

StorymasterQ

So, Itchy. Can I have a list of mods you've made?

...Oh.

Dayum, you have been busy. Busy Basement Cats keep the basement warm. Good for you! Awesome work, mon!
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

harpo99999

itchyflea, you seem to have forgotten your scratching mod.
perhaps you need some more chin tickles?

Shinzy

Quote from: harpo99999 on January 16, 2015, 06:45:46 AM
itchyflea, you seem to have forgotten your scratching mod.
perhaps you need some more chin tickles?

StorymasterQ

Also, Itchy, I only just know noticed that your bars are all red now, like Tynan and Rhopunzel. Weren't they blue just last week? What gives?

*GASP*

You're one of them, now, aren't you?! Tell us, does Ludeon give out cool ID cards?
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Jaxxa

Quote from: StorymasterQ on January 18, 2015, 07:13:38 PM
Also, Itchy, I only just know noticed that your bars are all red now, like Tynan and Rhopunzel. Weren't they blue just last week? What gives?

*GASP*

You're one of them, now, aren't you?! Tell us, does Ludeon give out cool ID cards?

Looks like they do, but I think they make you work for it.

ItchyFlea

*GASP*

It's because Shinzy is squeezing my cheeks with those darn tongs. :-[ :P

Yeah, they were blue last week. If Ludeon gives out cool ID cards, I haven't received mine yet.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

harpo99999

Quote from: ItchyFlea on January 19, 2015, 02:44:02 AM

*GASP*

It's because Shinzy is squeezing my cheeks with those darn tongs. :-[ :P

Yeah, they were blue last week. If Ludeon gives out cool ID cards, I haven't received mine yet.
itchy, I thought that ALL furliners knew how to remove tong holders from their presence (the quick method is to enable the meat hooks(claws) of the front limbs and swipe rapidly at said tong holder until said tongs are no longer held, and a slow method would be to make many loud and long VERY rude loud descriptions of said tong holder then attacking and killing the tong holder for the total dis-respect shown to the furliner

PokestarFan

*GASP*

By them, who do you mean?

PokestarFan

Quote from: ItchyFlea on January 15, 2015, 10:00:04 PM
Because I have yet to be asked for a list of all the mods I've made, I felt it was time to create the list preemtively. Plus it helps me keep track of my mods.

Mod List:
Alpha 8:

Outdated/Obsolete Mods:
Mostly in order of oldest to newest.

Honestly didn't think it would be this long. Damn I've been busy.

A glimpse into the mindset of ItchyFlea when he wrote this edit:

Meow?
Update the mod list and make some mods. Alpha 9 is out. Didn't you get the update now?

ItchyFlea

Quote from: PokestarFan on February 18, 2015, 04:04:50 PM
Update the mod list and make some mods. Alpha 9 is out. Didn't you get the update now?
It will take time for me to update the mods, then check to make sure they're working for A9.
They'll be released when they are ready, which will likely be in a few hours.

ItchyFlea

Updating to Alpha 10 may take some time, since my free time is almost non-existent.

I intend to get Modular Tables, Target Practise 2.0 and Animal Hide Working updated first (most likely in that order).  The other mods may or may not get updated, depending on how much free time I have.
If anybody wishes to update the other mods, I will gladly accept the help.

rsof69

ItchyFlea

So I updated all 3 I mentioned in my previous post, and did 2 more for good measure.
Although I haven't tested them in the game beyond making sure that no errors occurred when they were activated. For all I know, they are horribly unbalanced or cause colonists to lose all their joy instantly.

I don't know if/when I'll update the others.

ItchyFlea

All my mods have been updated for Alpha 12, and the list has been adjusted accordingly.