[1.0] Children and Pregnancy - v0.5b (2019/Feb/25)

Started by Thirite, December 27, 2016, 09:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HammerheadCow

Quote from: CrowSR on October 30, 2017, 12:14:07 PM
did Thirite give up on this or he gonna update to a18 eventually?

It seems like he was waiting on A18, he stopped updating around the time the news broke.
I'm not creative enough to make up a good signature.

Thirite

I haven't given up on the mod, I just haven't gotten around to working on it for a long time. The problems with graphics getting loaded on an async thread really threw a wrench in my gears as I haven't since been able to find a solution for that, which effectively stopped progress as I wanted to fix that before moving forward with new features (or fixing incomplete ones).

Kori

Quote from: Thirite on November 01, 2017, 11:35:22 PM
I haven't given up on the mod, I just haven't gotten around to working on it for a long time. The problems with graphics getting loaded on an async thread really threw a wrench in my gears as I haven't since been able to find a solution for that, which effectively stopped progress as I wanted to fix that before moving forward with new features (or fixing incomplete ones).

I hope you will find a solution, good luck!

Ruisuki

facial stuff compatible coming whenever theres no more work to be added to this maybe?

Kastuk

What about imprinting by watching for adults? Imitation?
Grab and transport them without downed position, in conscious.
Reeducation of captured children from raids. Rewriting of their bonds.
Buy them from starving families.

Tenshi~Akari

Just making a "small" note on the graphics thing... again.

Kind of like I experienced earlier, I'm noticing some of that strange stuff when tribal kids spawn with the tribal wear, regardless of other mods installed or not. Seems they want to take on the adult shapes rather than the child one. Additionally, some adults have the awkward shaping/positioning that was probably meant for the kid body? I know it seemed to happen when there were children wearing the same apparel with the same material type as the adults... in one instance I had a female tribe pawn spawn with what was probably meant to be clothing proportions & position for a child pawn, and additionally a child pawn on the map had the same type of material tribal wear, but with the female body shape on it & that little "pixel glitch" at the top of the draw box. (The positioning thing also happens occasionally with other clothing but just affects how Thin body type OnSkin pieces are drawn, not any other body types. That's more understandable since the kid body & clothes rely on that body type anyways...) Perhaps that might be one thing that's going on? I'll try to grab a screen if I catch it happening again to be a little more clear.

Other than that, on an off note, I was somewhat hoping future updates of RW would at least provide an easier way to mod how pawns are drawn w/out too many mods clashing, or at least give some flexibility to add additional body types. Or, additionally, giving the body types themselves more function than just looks alone, I guess. Probably would've made things a bit easier to work with on this end, right?  :P

Kastuk

What about sexual assault of raiders, without killing?

Tenshi~Akari

^^ I might not be Thirite, but I'm pretty sure anyone that was around long enough during this mod's existence can answer this.

Short answer: no.

Long answer: due to previous instances of drama touching that subject with & people doing stuff they probably shouldn't have with this mod earlier this year, more than likely never an option.

Dobbs12

I really want to get this to work, but I get a bug where I cannot interact with anything. Any ideas?

fatm3l

Tenshi~Akari

Quote from: Dobbs12 on November 14, 2017, 08:44:26 PM
I really want to get this to work, but I get a bug where I cannot interact with anything. Any ideas?

What's your mod order looking like?

Julius_Catenam

When I use the mod clothes won't show on the pawns.
is anyone else seeing this bug?

MrglglMrggl

Hello alpha 18 is here , any news on an update for this mod?

I sound like an impatient brat i know , also know that you've said you work on it but i find your mod so good for this games immersion that playing 18b without it makes the game feel incomplete.

MrglglMrggl

Quote from: Julius_Catenam on November 17, 2017, 11:01:29 PM
When I use the mod clothes won't show on the pawns.
is anyone else seeing this bug?

You are using the mod on a version that isnt 17b as it had been updated recently(most likely), if you want for the mod to work you will need to change the game version from the steam client.

Feindflug

Is there a update for B18, maybe in a new thread that i might have missed? If not please update the mod! It's one of the most important mods for me. You did a good job so far.