[MOD] (Alpha 7) TechTreeMinami v3.3 RIMWORLD COMPLETE

Started by minami26, May 05, 2014, 11:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madpluck

whoops answered my own question
EDIT: Minami, could you update the info for the research items so it's clearer what you're getting access to?

steveuk

I think the ideal scenario would be to have both. I normally play with your tech tree and the zombie mod. But I also like to look at other mods. If you had tech tree complete plus individual modules for the contents of tech tree you would cater for all tastes.

Morrigi

Well, I've built a WWII weaponator and weaponizer (I may have mixed that up, but I have both), powered them, and made about 30 gun parts. I also have a colonist with 11 crafting skill, but I'm unable to make any weapons from it, and, if I select the colonist and right-click on the machine, there's no context menu.

Tuvka

Quote from: Morrigi on June 07, 2014, 07:42:39 AM
Well, I've built a WWII weaponator and weaponizer (I may have mixed that up, but I have both), powered them, and made about 30 gun parts. I also have a colonist with 11 crafting skill, but I'm unable to make any weapons from it, and, if I select the colonist and right-click on the machine, there's no context menu.
When you expose the creation of a weapon, in the task settings, you indicate that you need to create. Usually takes some surprising number of shells and weapon parts. Perhaps something of this is not enough.

Xadhoom

Guys, i have problem making the fireplace working. I have it with 3 grills on its sides, they are almost costantly full of raw food, but nothing happens.
What do i have to do to make it cook stuff?

EDIT: also the "Prepared Meat" doesn't count as food, so i'm living only agaves and bushes

Tuvka

Quote from: Xadhoom on June 07, 2014, 09:03:39 AM
Guys, i have problem making the fireplace working. I have it with 3 grills on its sides, they are almost costantly full of raw food, but nothing happens.
What do i have to do to make it cook stuff?

EDIT: also the "Prepared Meat" doesn't count as food, so i'm living only agaves and bushes
To grill work, you need a fire, grill and supply fuel oil to the fire. This grill works itself and does not require the cook.

And yes, there is an arrow at the fire where he knocks the food ready, aim it at the wall :)

Xadhoom

Quote from: Tuvka on June 07, 2014, 09:16:30 AM
To grill work, you need a fire, grill and supply fuel oil to the fire. This grill works itself and does not require the cook.

And yes, there is an arrow at the fire where he knocks the food ready, aim it at the wall :)
Oh...i need OIL! I didn't knew that! I mean, there is already wood... so why do we need oil?!
Thank you for the tip, i wonder if in future the fire could actually burn logs... maybe really few each time?

Tuvka

Quote from: Xadhoom on June 07, 2014, 11:02:07 AM
Quote from: Tuvka on June 07, 2014, 09:16:30 AM

Oh...i need OIL! I didn't knew that! I mean, there is already wood... so why do we need oil?!
Thank you for the tip, i wonder if in future the fire could actually burn logs... maybe really few each time?

I have not tried this great mod, but it seems as promised, that will require well as logs for the fire. Perhaps not yet fixed or required and this and that.
And oil is thrown herself in oil wells, inspect the area around.

Morrigi

Quote from: Tuvka on June 07, 2014, 07:58:37 AM
When you expose the creation of a weapon, in the task settings, you indicate that you need to create. Usually takes some surprising number of shells and weapon parts. Perhaps something of this is not enough.
It said 15 weapon parts for a Browning machine gun, and I had 20 at the time, and then I bumped it up to 30. Didn't say anything about shells, but I'll make some and report back.

Xadhoom

Quote from: Morrigi on June 07, 2014, 12:02:56 PM
Quote from: Tuvka on June 07, 2014, 07:58:37 AM
It said 15 weapon parts for a Browning machine gun, and I had 20 at the time, and then I bumped it up to 30. Didn't say anything about shells, but I'll make some and report back.

I have this same issue, i also tried with the Modern Weaponator 2 (that also need shells), but it doesn't work... do i need to put an hopper near them or something like that?

DDRMANIAC007

dragon2005

Is there any mods that are required to make this one work?
Like the integrated mods?
because when I load this mod, I get this error.
I'm running version 0.4.466
Initialize engine version: 4.3.4f1 (e444f76e01cd)
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
Direct3D:
    Version:  Direct3D 9.0c [nvumdshim.dll 9.18.13.3523]
    Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670
    Vendor:   NVIDIA
    VRAM:     1985 MB (via DXGI)
    Caps:     Shader=30 DepthRT=1 NativeDepth=1 NativeShadow=1 DF16=0 INTZ=1 RAWZ=0 NULL=1 RESZ=0 SlowINTZ=0
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
Platform assembly: C:\Users\Dragon\Downloads\RimWorldAlpha4fWin111\RimWorldAlpha4fWin\RimWorld466Win_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Users\Dragon\Downloads\RimWorldAlpha4fWin111\RimWorldAlpha4fWin\RimWorld466Win_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Users\Dragon\Downloads\RimWorldAlpha4fWin111\RimWorldAlpha4fWin\RimWorld466Win_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Users\Dragon\Downloads\RimWorldAlpha4fWin111\RimWorldAlpha4fWin\RimWorld466Win_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Users\Dragon\Downloads\RimWorldAlpha4fWin111\RimWorldAlpha4fWin\RimWorld466Win_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Users\Dragon\Downloads\RimWorldAlpha4fWin111\RimWorldAlpha4fWin\RimWorld466Win_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Users\Dragon\Downloads\RimWorldAlpha4fWin111\RimWorldAlpha4fWin\RimWorld466Win_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Users\Dragon\Downloads\RimWorldAlpha4fWin111\RimWorldAlpha4fWin\RimWorld466Win_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
- Completed reload, in  0.045 seconds
<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

desktop: 1360x768 60Hz; virtual: 1360x768 at 0,0
Platform assembly: C:\Users\Dragon\Downloads\RimWorldAlpha4fWin111\RimWorldAlpha4fWin\RimWorld466Win_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: C:\Users\Dragon\Downloads\RimWorldAlpha4fWin111\RimWorldAlpha4fWin\RimWorld466Win_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
RimWorld 0.4.466 rev38214

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/d3d49558e4d408f4/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 53)

Platform assembly: C:\Users\Dragon\Downloads\RimWorldAlpha4fWin111\RimWorldAlpha4fWin\RimWorld466Win_Data\Managed\System.Xml.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: C:\Users\Dragon\Downloads\RimWorldAlpha4fWin111\RimWorldAlpha4fWin\RimWorld466Win_Data\Managed\System.Xml.Linq.dll (this message is harmless)
Non platform assembly: C:\Users\Dragon\Downloads\RimWorldAlpha4fWin111\RimWorldAlpha4fWin\Mods\Tech Tree Minami A4\Assemblies\TTMa4.dll (this message is harmless)
Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.ThingDef named WoodPlank found to give to Verse.ThingAmount (25x null)

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/d3d49558e4d408f4/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 53)

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.ThingDef named WoodPlank found to give to Verse.ThingAmount (25x null)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named WoodPlank

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.ThingDef named WoodPlank found to give to Verse.ThingAmount (1x null)

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.ThingDef named WoodPlank found to give to Verse.ThingAmount (20x null)

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.ThingDef named WoodPlank found to give to Verse.ThingAmount (6x null)

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.ThingDef named WoodPlank found to give to Verse.ThingAmount (20x null)

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.ThingDef named WoodPlank found to give to Verse.ThingAmount (5x null)

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.ThingDef named WoodPlank found to give to Verse.ThingAmount (1x null)

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.ThingDef named WoodPlank found to give to Verse.ThingAmount (6x null)

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.ThingDef named WoodPlank found to give to Verse.ThingAmount (5x null)

minami26

Quote from: dragon2005 on June 08, 2014, 05:15:04 AM
Is there any mods that are required to make this one work?
Like the integrated mods?
because when I load this mod, I get this error.
I'm running version 0.4.466
-snip-

hello mod is not working for alpha4f, will have to update the mod again.
guess you have to wait again guys!

also sorry about the weaponators,
I have left something disabled, please the download the new version for alpha4E only!

also about the fireplace,
check the mainpost on the "TIPS" section on how to make food on the fireplace thankyou!
@xuvka, I think you're right it should burn logs instead of oil, thanks for pointing that out!

minami26

Hello guys added a quick update for Alpha4f
I'm still going to use the woodPlanks and Sawmills ty made!

I thought Ty removed the planks and sawmills completely, glad he just set them aside, Thanks Tynan!

EDIT:

For those who downloaded v2.3.1, the sawmills wont be making woodPlanks.
Please Redownload and get v2.3.2

I forgot to the workgivers.xml again.

v2.3.3 adds the changes ty made to the StoneWall and Pila. I used them in the mod, and forgot to change them, hopefully this will be the last quick patch for the mod!

thankyou for using TechTree Minami!

decomg