[MODPACK] (Alpha 5) All In One Mod Pack (ON HOLD)

Started by Jerethi50, July 16, 2014, 11:38:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thefinn

Quote from: EmmaWayne on August 08, 2014, 02:14:29 AM
everytime a meteor crashes in to something than it will be there forever... cant remove it. the pawn just stands at her place and does nothing.

Had the same issue after a meteor storm. Cannot mine the rocks at all.

bobucles

It seems to start out okay, but I'm seeing an increasing number of "can't do that" rocks as time goes on. Perhaps there's some kind of overlap with item labels or something that throws the AI for a loop?

Jerethi50

The meteors can be fixed by saving and loading your game. I will fix the problem and release an update as soon as i have time.

TheLunatic889

Jerethi50

Just letting you guys know I'm still around and will be updating this to alpha 6, it may take some time, as I will need to wait for mod authors to update all of their mods to alpha 6, then i need to basically rebuild the mod pack taking into account any changes to the mods or to the base game. not to mention there will likely be new bugs and issues that come along with alpha 6 i will need to work out with the modpack.

nordstage

Quote from: Jerethi50 on August 13, 2014, 05:54:59 PM
Just letting you guys know I'm still around and will be updating this to alpha 6, it may take some time, as I will need to wait for mod authors to update all of their mods to alpha 6, then i need to basically rebuild the mod pack taking into account any changes to the mods or to the base game. not to mention there will likely be new bugs and issues that come along with alpha 6 i will need to work out with the modpack.

Keep up the good work mate! Lots of people are appreciating it, but far to few giving you credit! So here is me giving you credit:

You are awesome!

Bog

Quote from: Jerethi50 on August 13, 2014, 05:54:59 PM
Yeah, I do not envy you right now. It's hard enough updating individual mods, let alone 23 which can all mess with each other in weird ways.
Divergence of Civilization Lead Developer (in this case that's the fancy way of saying "Only Developer")

Project Armoury Developer (New huge 2.13 Release now live!)

Jerethi50

Quote from: Bog on August 14, 2014, 02:10:06 PM

Yeah, I do not envy you right now. It's hard enough updating individual mods, let alone 23 which can all mess with each other in weird ways.

Haha, well no i wont be updating the mods myself, I will be sitting on my arse waiting for the mod authors to update them, then I just gotta mash them all together, watch my computer explode, and figure out why, fix and repeat. lol

turnus

It's unfortunate that the custom colonist mod cant be updated (according to the mod author) colonists are "more hard-coded" whatever that means. Makes me sad cause i cant stand randomized characters. The game feels hard enough with good starting characters. Anyway I'll be watching for the update for the modpack. Is there anyway to get a version of the modpack minus the armory mod (the one which adds more weapons? They all feel too generic to me.

DadandSon

@OP: Keep up the good work. Alpha 5 was a lot fun with your modpack.
Credits to all authors that contriubuted! Don't stop! :)

Bog

We're just released the largest Project Armoury update yet. I don't think much (if anything) will conflict with the other mods, so it should be pretty easy to put in your new version.
Divergence of Civilization Lead Developer (in this case that's the fancy way of saying "Only Developer")

Sakata

Hey Jerethi,
  Does the 'weapon selector' in Armory still work, or is there some way we can have workbenches or some other weapon destruction mod?  My last map, I had a stockpile over half the map full of the neolithic weapons, along with the myriad weapons that I couldn't figure out which I liked from PA.  Either that or make the traders have a LOT more money... I broke every one of them that came close that bought weapons and still... over half the map with a full stockpile :P

Jerethi50

I honestly dont know, I cant think of any reasons it wouldent work but i cannot promise anything.

Sakata

Bog

Quote from: Sakata on August 18, 2014, 08:13:06 PM
Hey Jerethi,
  Does the 'weapon selector' in Armory still work, or is there some way we can have workbenches or some other weapon destruction mod? 
The Weapons Kit Selector doesn't seem to work if you take it out of the Project Armoury mod folder. I'm not the guy who developed it, so I don't know how easy that would be to change.

Quote from: Sakata on August 18, 2014, 08:13:06 PM
My last map, I had a stockpile over half the map full of the neolithic weapons, along with the myriad weapons that I couldn't figure out which I liked from PA.
That's pretty impressive.

In future Project Armoury versions silver value should hopefully directly correlate with the weapon's power rating.

In the mean time, there's a "cheat sheet" on this page (read at your own risk, you it'll tell you specifically what's overpowered) that displays most of the 2.13 weapons with their power ratings.

It should make it easier to tell which weapon is "better" when comparing two weapons. The higher the number basically the better gun, as far as killing potential is concerned. The stats are based on the alpha 5 health system though, so the list is a little out-dated.

Quote from: Sakata on August 18, 2014, 08:13:06 PMEither that or make the traders have a LOT more money... I broke every one of them that came close that bought weapons and still... over half the map with a full stockpile :P
Can I ask how long you've been playing this match? ;D Because that is really impressive.

Oh, and could you post some of the stats from the overview menu in the game? I'm curious how many raids you've fought off. ;D

Beyond that, maybe you should focus on selling the cheapest guns, so you can maximize the amount of space freed up. ::)