[1.4-1.5] (WIP) Red Horse ²

Started by Chicken Plucker, February 13, 2021, 09:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What upcoming faction mod are you looking forward to most?

The Ghosts
1 (25%)
Cordis Die
0 (0%)
Bad Company
2 (50%)
XOF
1 (25%)
Umbra Company
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

ZomDoc

That Helmet is sick. Awesome work bro.

Chicken Plucker

Progress report: Bad Company

Hunter Reactive

Art by: BlackMarket420
Description: Completed, included a counterweight on back of helmet. Side note that the backpack is a separate item.

M4 PCR
Art by: BlackMarket420
Description: Experimental, prototype charge modification of the M4. It is known as M4 PCR (Pulse Charge Rifle). Fun fact, was gonna call it "Liberator" but Helldivers 2 already has the default rifle using that name, so I had to go and pick something else.

Thinking about a separate manpack shield system for the Bad Company Headhunters, which will spawn on some of them in rare instances, but I'm unsure.

Apparel:
Tactical polo shirt

Art by: Artemiish
Description: For Bad Company contractors, it even has arm pockets!

UBAC

Description: Asked Artemiish to remake the UBAC, may start using this for the future US Military update and whatnot for RH2. I prefer it over my own.

Agency Suit Set:

Description: TMC had to opt out for the suit so Artemiish is doing this again. We have decided to make the necktie a separate item. Pants, jacket and necktie will be colorable, shirt will stay white.

EDIT: Just realized necktie on other bodies will look off cause of head placement. Have to rethink that part.

Deleted scenes, progression of the M4 PCR:

BlackMarket420 and I had to talk about this all day, we went for as much detail in functionality as possible while making it a charged weapon, but obviously he did all the hard work drawing the thing while I just kept telling him to change this and change that the entire time. Above are the early versions of the weapon progressing downwards, and obviously the final piece is on top of this post.

TO-DO
- Polo Shirt
- Charge weapon

- Khaki Trousers
- Suit (WIP)
- Balaclava (Potentially one type, and a skull one)
- Eye pros
- Goggle eye pros
- Tactical Cap
- Watch Cap (May not make it)
- Shemagh Scarf
- EXFIL Ballistic (Contractor)
- Python 2 vest (Being revised, its too thin)
- All .xml coding

Progress is slow guys but everyones so busy. TMC had to let me know he couldnt make the suit, cause of his education. Its also quiet on weekdays when everyone has other things, especially for me.

Quote from: Skynert on May 06, 2024, 02:46:49 PMMmm Baclava. Yummy.

Hunter Reactive helmet gives me Mandalorian vibe

Yeah bro it is based on the Galac-tec helmet, which was based off Boba Fett's helmet.

Quote from: ZomDoc on May 09, 2024, 12:59:08 AMThat Helmet is sick. Awesome work bro.

Thanks bro, though BlackMarket420 made it so I can't hog all the glory

williamb1995

even if you don't move forward quickly, I tell you great work, it makes you want

each news is a flavor

Skynert

williamb1995

AR-15s are my passion with your mods, there were so many in RH 1 that I spent hours choosing like a child in a store and then I built them all hihi =)
but the m27 IAR and M27 IAR SD were my favorites for my little colonist soldiers

Thank you for your work on AR style that I share with you in your devblog.

and also I didn't find where I could make a donation (too hidden)