[MOD] (Alpha 6) Superior Crafting v2.11: The Stim Fix! [Updated]

Started by Abrexus, August 14, 2014, 07:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think of the shooting range?  Would you like to see more skill enhancing buildings?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
0 (0%)
I've never used it
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 23, 2014, 06:24:29 PM

Javaman

Ya i managed to get Lockable doors from the Mai mod working. It was a little messy with the code. I would recommend integrating that mod into this one since it is very independent of other mods.

Abrexus

Quote from: Javaman on September 01, 2014, 03:51:06 PM
Ya i managed to get Lockable doors from the Mai mod working. It was a little messy with the code. I would recommend integrating that mod into this one since it is very independent of other mods.

I'll see if I can squeeze that in this update.....also update on the update...
1:  Added soylent green to slave and agriculture trader.
2:  Adjusted exp gain and work time for the tapes.  Work time reduced by 50% and exp gain increased to 2500.
3:  Reworked training system and added a medical dummy, punching bag, and holodeck.
4:  Working on adding lockable doors.

That is a medical dummy used for training the medical skill.  I'll be adding 2 new training items like the shooting range for your colonists to use.  Also, I am changing the way the priority works, so you'll have better control over who trains what in their idle time.

PS:  This should NOT be a save breaking update.

CounterFact

Quote from: Abrexus on September 01, 2014, 02:48:42 PM
Update incoming later today with new items.....here's a preview:

What could this be used for?  Let the speculation begin  :)
A mummy/burnvictim who got stabbed in the stomach twice, turning the knife 90 degrees between the 2 stabs?
Either that or fully healing someone by replacing shot off parts through the complicated process of mumification and rebirth as a semi-god :)

Javaman

Nice work Abrexus. the Mai mod adds only a couple independent items. I would recommend adding them further down the tech trees. If you are going to add the mai robot I would recommend adjusting the cost and balancing the overall work required to get them up and running.

Iwillbenicetou

You should add a mod which has all the features, but uses vanilla research.
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Killaim

Iwillbenicetou

Yep, just use a colonist and right click on the corpse... Should work.
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

CosmicKobal

:D :D :D :D

It's so cool to look at the updates for this mod and see my input and suggestions becoming a reality!

... It's like it's my brain baby... ;)

Abrexus

Updated to version 2.1
Added soylent green to slave and agriculture trader.
Steam Generators can once again be built inside.
Fences now buildable at start.
Locakable doors courtesy of Colonist Only Doors by Neurotoxin!
adjusted exp gain and work time for the tapes.  Work time reduced by 50% and exp gain increased to 2500.
Reworked training system and added three new items...a medical dummy, punching bag, and holosuite!

Killaim

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on September 01, 2014, 11:14:47 PM

ah ill change my question

would be nice if modded in that they auto stripped corpses before they buried/cremated them

CounterFact

Quote from: Killaim on September 02, 2014, 05:41:17 AM
Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on September 01, 2014, 11:14:47 PM

ah ill change my question

would be nice if modded in that they auto stripped corpses before they buried/cremated them
How I do this is: have your crematorium powered off, collect bodies on bodypile near clothing stockpile, let 1 colonist do the stripping, turn on crematorium. But I agree that it would be nice if it were an option at the cremator.

Kumai0214

Not sure why but I am currently using v2.1 and in the chem lab it still gives me a spam list of Agave Gel and Shroom Stims.

Edit: Okay... After reloading the world, the recipes are back to Medkit, Agave Gel, and Shroom Stims instead of the spam list.

RayvenQ

The Med Beds don't seem to be using agave gel in a hopper next to them, regardless of whether you tell them to rest or draft them and tell them to man the med bed. Despite the description suggesting it.

Abrexus

Quote from: RayvenQ on September 02, 2014, 11:49:05 AM
The Med Beds don't seem to be using agave gel in a hopper next to them, regardless of whether you tell them to rest or draft them and tell them to man the med bed. Despite the description suggesting it.

They are definitively working, just tested them again.  Keep in mind, they will not heal missing body parts.  Also the agave gel wont heal blood loss.  The damage system has changed dramatically in alpha 6, and there is still some things that are locked out from being changed (which is why you have the bug with having a red health bar, but no visible injuries).  It's a known bug reported here http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=5449.0

Abrexus

Quote from: Kumai0214 on September 02, 2014, 10:15:43 AM
Not sure why but I am currently using v2.1 and in the chem lab it still gives me a spam list of Agave Gel and Shroom Stims.

Edit: Okay... After reloading the world, the recipes are back to Medkit, Agave Gel, and Shroom Stims instead of the spam list.

This is a bug with the load/save system of the game itself.  It doesn't reset all internal variables when simply loading a save, and leaves some of them stored in memory.  They do get cleared when the game is exited and restarted.