Melee weapons!

Started by Japzzi, March 02, 2014, 05:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Japzzi

Im not sure if this has been said before but how about we add some melee weapons to the game! We have plenty of guns but we need some melee weapons! How about spears (throwing spears maybe? ;3) or clubs. Then when you get abit more advances you can get swords and bats and stuff like that. And if we get melee weapons we can finally use the melee still! C:

colonistPally

Quote from: Japzzi on March 02, 2014, 05:15:08 PM
Im not sure if this has been said before but how about we add some melee weapons to the game! We have plenty of guns but we need some melee weapons! How about spears (throwing spears maybe? ;3) or clubs. Then when you get abit more advances you can get swords and bats and stuff like that. And if we get melee weapons we can finally use the melee still! C:

This would also fix a problem I have in dealing with a mental break / trying to leave colony / etc. all at the same time. I arrest them, in mid arrest they break. I get them back to their cell only to have to fight them and 50% of the time the melee kills them (or they knock my guy out).

So this happened again last night which severely pisses me off and I was like TASER! I need a taser. Or some pepper spray. Maybe if I could combine this with *shouting.*

STOP RESISTING, SPRAY, STOP RESISTING, TASER! Then I can re-arrest them and restart the process. It's better than them DYING which makes me so so sososososososososososo f-ing mad because the game HATES giving me colonists. I can literally go hours without getting one. :-(

So in other words. +1. I support your idea.