[MOD] (Alpha 3F) Industrial RIM (v.1.1.2)

Started by Cala13er, March 17, 2014, 05:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What age would you prefer to start in using the new tech tree?

Ancient Era - Start from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with almost nothing available)
253 (70.1%)
Classical Era - Start 1 age up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with few things available)
33 (9.1%)
Medieval Era - Start 2 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with many things available)
17 (4.7%)
Renaissance Era - Start 3 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with plenty of things available)
7 (1.9%)
Industrial Era - Start 4 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with just over half of things available)
23 (6.4%)
Modern Era - Start 5 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with most things available)
9 (2.5%)
Atomic Era - Start 6 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with almost everything available)
2 (0.6%)
Information Era - Start 7 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with only few things not available, and not many researches)
2 (0.6%)
Experimental Era - Start 8 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with everything but the experimental stage stuff)
15 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 361

Celthric Aysen

First thanks for the Pyramid.

Second Im gonna follow the rule don't feed the Trolls
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

Cala13er

Quote from: Blackjack1000K on May 05, 2014, 12:40:35 PM

First, I hate you. And so do the Egyptians now ;)

Second, You're a troll. Troller.

Celthric Aysen

Quote from: Cala13er on May 05, 2014, 12:43:23 PM
Quote from: Blackjack1000K on May 05, 2014, 12:40:35 PM

First, I hate you. And so do the Egyptians now ;)

Second, You're a troll. Troller.
First

Second

daft73

Cala13er

Celthric Aysen

Duffman3005

Hmmm, been playing the mega mod pack quite a bit and have been looking into changing things up.  According to the mega mod pack post, I can substitute Better power+ for this mod with no problems (I hope).  Judging from what I've read here, this seem s a little bit more complicated then BP+...  I'll look into the tutorial video (I wish Better power had one, but it really wasn't hard figuring it all out) and then decide on trying this out.  Though if you have an update coming out I might wait awhile, I don't want to burn myself out on Rimworld anyways ha.

Cala13er

Quote from: Duffman3005 on May 06, 2014, 09:33:32 AM
Hmmm, been playing the mega mod pack quite a bit and have been looking into changing things up.  According to the mega mod pack post, I can substitute Better power+ for this mod with no problems (I hope).  Judging from what I've read here, this seem s a little bit more complicated then BP+...  I'll look into the tutorial video (I wish Better power had one, but it really wasn't hard figuring it all out) and then decide on trying this out.  Though if you have an update coming out I might wait awhile, I don't want to burn myself out on Rimworld anyways ha.

Well I'm working on releasing a mod pack soon, which has this and loads more in in. I would suggest waiting for that or wait for the next update :).

Celthric Aysen

Quote from: Cala13er on May 06, 2014, 09:47:54 AM
Quote from: Duffman3005 on May 06, 2014, 09:33:32 AM

Well I'm working on releasing a mod pack soon, which has this and loads more in in. I would suggest waiting for that or wait for the next update :).
The next update is surely to die for!

user27

how do i use the convayers to move stuff from point A to point B?
when i tryed it the items got forbidden when thay where moved onto the convayer (wich is supposed to happen) but diden't get un-forbidden when thay where moved off the convayer (eather into an indrustral hopper or a regular hopper or just on the ground)

edit to clear up possible confusion:
im trying to move raw food from the farms to the kitchen but the food gets forbidden and doesen't get un-forbidden when it gets to the kitchen:
H(gets forbidden)>>>>>>>(moves on the convayer)>>>>>>>>>(doesen't get un-forbidden)H
so my colonists can't pick up the food and cook it

edit: how hard would it be to add in a 3 by 2 (on a 3 by 3 base) turret that fires 6 Molotov cocktails in a burst?
(maybe name it the "Deep Fryer"?)

Cala13er

Quote from: Blackjack1000K on May 06, 2014, 09:50:29 AM
The next update is surely to die for!

If I ever finish it! Water is still an unfinished feature.

Cala13er

Quote from: user27 on May 06, 2014, 09:57:32 AM
how do i use the convayers to move stuff from point A to point B?
when i tryed it the items got forbidden when thay where moved onto the convayer (wich is supposed to happen) but diden't get un-forbidden when thay where moved off the convayer (eather into an indrustral hopper or a regular hopper or just on the ground)

edit to clear up possible confusion:
im trying to move raw food from the farms to the kitchen but the food gets forbidden and doesen't get un-forbidden when it gets to the kitchen:
H(gets forbidden)>>>>>>>(moves on the convayer)>>>>>>>>>(doesen't get un-forbidden)H
so my colonists can't pick up the food and cook it

edit: how hard would it be to add in a 3 by 2 (on a 3 by 3 base) turret that fires 6 Molotov cocktails in a burst?
(maybe name it the "Deep Fryer"?)

Yeah, I don't have any method to make it un-forbid itself. I will work on changing this :)

user27

how about making the hoppers un-forbid anything in them?
its just the opposite of what the convayers do right?

Cala13er

Quote from: user27 on May 07, 2014, 07:47:06 AM

Wow! I actually never actually thought of that! Great Idea :) Why can't I think of stuff like that, my imagination is absolutely awful. It's hard progressing this mod because of that.

iame6162013

Quote from: Cala13er on May 07, 2014, 07:52:06 AM
Quote from: user27 on May 07, 2014, 07:47:06 AM

Wow! I actually never actually thought of that! Great Idea :) Why can't I think of stuff like that, my imagination is absolutely awful. It's hard progressing this mod because of that.
is that a joke?
because aren't u just removing and placing a new item? :o
.dll might be better than i thought it was...
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."