Resource index to small

Started by Dr. Z, May 13, 2014, 05:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Z

I have several mods running atm and the resource index can "only" show 10 different resources, the others aren't displayed.
Prasie the Squirrel!

Neone

iame6162013

Quote from: Neone on May 13, 2014, 05:57:34 PM
It's fixed for Alpha 4.

http://ludeon.com/mantis/view.php?id=657
one question will it be larger then?
or will we have a massive thing with a scrollbar?
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Neone

Here u have a sneak peak with 14 resources:

-snip-

Celthric Aysen

Quote from: Neone on May 14, 2014, 08:51:32 AM
Here u have a sneak peak with 14 resources:

-snip-
Did you have permission to post that?
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

iame6162013

yea i also sended him a message...
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Dr. Z

FAKE, there are only 13 resources in the picture.
Prasie the Squirrel!

Neone

I will take my chances. Nothing new on that screenshot except for the longer resource index.

Dr. Z

In the lower right hand corner there is a 2-tile door, if it isn't a mod I would say this is new. :P
Prasie the Squirrel!

ItchyFlea

While I think posting that specific screenshot exists in a grey area of the rules, I'll play it safe and remove it until Tynan can clarify if such a thing is allowed.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created