[A14] Community Core Library v0.14.3.1

Started by RWCCLTeam, October 20, 2015, 12:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: MrBusinessChicken on August 12, 2016, 10:05:52 PMI must be an idiot, but I can't seem to get the 1241 version of CCL to update to the 1249 version on Steam. The Vanilla tweaks is 1249 but the Library is still 1241.

What do you mean the "1241" version and "1249" version?  CCL is not versioned like that.  Do you mean you have v0.14.1 and you can't get it to update to a newer version?  If so, then I can't help you as I don't use Workshop so I have no experience with it.  That being said, you can try unsubscribing so it is removed from the game and then resubscribe.

Quote from: Etherdreamer on August 12, 2016, 11:01:24 PMThe update it´s save friendly?

The updates are always save friendly.  We strive to make sure things won't break and put off anything that will until a new alpha release of the game.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

MrBusinessChicken

Quote from: 1000101 on August 12, 2016, 11:50:57 PM
What do you mean the "1241" version and "1249" version?  CCL is not versioned like that.  Do you mean you have v0.14.1 and you can't get it to update to a newer version?  If so, then I can't help you as I don't use Workshop so I have no experience with it.  That being said, you can try unsubscribing so it is removed from the game and then resubscribe.

Yes v0.14.1. I can't seem to get it to v0.14.2. Resubscribing didn't seem to work. Thank you though!

Quote from: MrBusinessChicken on August 13, 2016, 12:35:34 AM

Yes v0.14.1. I can't seem to get it to v0.14.2. Resubscribing didn't seem to work. Thank you though!

Try unsubscribing, delete the local mod data, then resubscribe.  I don't know if you can "verify files" for mods or not but if you can, try that too.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

MrBusinessChicken

Quote from: 1000101 on August 13, 2016, 03:09:38 AM
Quote from: MrBusinessChicken on August 13, 2016, 12:35:34 AM

Try unsubscribing, delete the local mod data, then resubscribe.  I don't know if you can "verify files" for mods or not but if you can, try that too.

I went to sleep and came back in the morning and it was updated. Thank you for helping me!

Lumaan

I don't know if you can "verify files" for mods or not but if you can, try that too.
You cant it's only for the game files, not any mods you might have :( *Be nice if you were able to it, but that's why they *mods* update automatic when Steam see a new version, but think there can be a delay from submitting an update till Steam put it live *Not sure 100%**

Lolencolony09

On the steam version of community core library and I subscribe to it, it gives me the old version instead??

kaptain_kavern

IIRC there is no "official" CCL release on Steam WorkShop. I'm not 100% sure about although

Sarelth

Quote from: Lumaan on August 13, 2016, 08:45:20 AM
I don't know if you can "verify files" for mods or not but if you can, try that too.
You cant it's only for the game files, not any mods you might have :( *Be nice if you were able to it, but that's why they *mods* update automatic when Steam see a new version, but think there can be a delay from submitting an update till Steam put it live *Not sure 100%**

Did you remove the folder for the older version from the mods folder? If you do not it reads parts left behind in the older version for some reason. One of the issues with using the Steam workshop, it does not auto delete older parts that are not used anymore.

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on August 14, 2016, 04:36:33 AMIIRC there is no "official" CCL release on Steam WorkShop. I'm not 100% sure about although

There is a "convenience" release on steam which was published by skullywag and have fluffy and myself as contributors.  The "official" release is always the github release.