[A10-A15] cuproPanda's Mods (Old Thread)

Started by cuproPanda, April 23, 2015, 03:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cuproPanda

Additional Joy Objects updated to v2.52. Bulk tea brewing and Perodyne tweaks.
Rim Pharma updated to v1.02. Added side effects to descriptions and balance tweaks.

Quote from: dismar on September 22, 2015, 05:13:58 PM
I personally love the Soda pop mod. And of course the Look of the New pops using my garden!
Thanks! I was really disappointed there weren't more fruits in the base game  :-\
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

cuproPanda

Important update for Additional Joy Sodas, should be the only update needed until A13. Balanced recipe costs and fixed an issue where only one recipe would show up instead of two.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

Cornuthaum

Two questions:
A.) Where do I make Tempera paint?
B.) Where do I grind Gravel?

I must be afflicted with a bad case of the blindness.

cuproPanda

Quote from: Cornuthaum on September 27, 2015, 12:06:41 PM
Two questions:
A.) Where do I make Tempera paint?
B.) Where do I grind Gravel?

I must be afflicted with a bad case of the blindness.
Tempera paint needs to be researched, and then becomes available at the regular(vanilla/unmodded) stove
The gravel recipe is used by the stonecutters table.

EDIT: gravel doesn't need a research project

cuproPanda

New updates:

Soda Brewing v1.23:
Added bulk recipe for brewing syrup

Soda Garden v1.10:
Added Gooseberry Soda
Added Cloudberry Soda
Added Fig Soda
Added Date Soda

RimPharma v1.03:
Anmibene lasts a full day and is more effective
Anmibene side effects now lists nausea
Name changed from Rim Pharma to RimPharma

cuproPanda

New mod, Ancient Amulets!
It adds special amulets rarely found in raids and sometimes by exotic traders. They give pretty good stat boosts.

cuproPanda

New update for Additional Joy Objects, v2.60:
Spectago can now be found in the wild
Increased Perodyne stack size to 100
Added CCL v0.12.3b as a dependency
  Arcades now only consume power when in use, and give off a small amount of light
  Paintings now must be placed onto a wall
  Now must be placed under a roof: arcades, card table, RimColony, bookcase

If you don't already have it, get Community Core Library before downloading the new version.

dareddevil7

Could you put all the mods into one file, I wish to not have to down load many things

Tekuromoto

I started a new game with Amulets and Crash Landing and hoo-boy - free amulets galore!

Is there a way to maybe make patch so that amulets don't appear in the crash landing pods? I presume the stuff that pops out in a crash landing is taken from the same lists as traders' stock, so maybe it's not possible... ?

ps, thanks for having all your mods available separately, I appreciate not having to download surplus stuff I don't want to use. :P

cuproPanda

Quote from: dareddevil7 on October 02, 2015, 07:07:25 PM
Could you put all the mods into one file, I wish to not have to down load many things
I'll consider an optional all-in-one. The frequency of my updates make it seem like it would be more trouble than it's worth, both for me and users.
Quote from: Tekuromoto on October 02, 2015, 09:15:19 PM
I started a new game with Amulets and Crash Landing and hoo-boy - free amulets galore!

Is there a way to maybe make patch so that amulets don't appear in the crash landing pods? I presume the stuff that pops out in a crash landing is taken from the same lists as traders' stock, so maybe it's not possible... ?

ps, thanks for having all your mods available separately, I appreciate not having to download surplus stuff I don't want to use. :P
This problem shouldn't have happened, since their trade tags list them as artifacts. They are apparel, though, which makes them more common. I'll definitely look into this

cuproPanda

Added an optional all-in-one, and fixed the issue with Crash Landing!

cuproPanda

Updated Soda Brewing to v1.30: Added a food rack. The food rack does not keep foods fresh, but is useful for storing sodas(or other stable foods) in the dining area.

flankspeed

Personally I like be able to chose only the mods I want to use.

Bug Report- Pawns will feed pharma drugs to animals when taming. I have seen them fetch painkillers and feed them to an alpaca. Not a big deal just "forbid" your pawns from using them after they are stored away. You can always manual force them to eat them if they are sick etc. But I thought you should know about the bug.

cuproPanda

Quote from: flankspeed on October 09, 2015, 06:43:12 AM

Personally I like be able to chose only the mods I want to use.

Bug Report- Pawns will feed pharma drugs to animals when taming. I have seen them fetch painkillers and feed them to an alpaca. Not a big deal just "forbid" your pawns from using them after they are stored away. You can always manual force them to eat them if they are sick etc. But I thought you should know about the bug.

My mods will always be available individually, but I did add an optional all-in-one to the main post.

The issue with animal taming has been known for a while, but I'm afraid there's nothing I can do about it; the colonists just assume anything consumable can be given to animals, including beer and chocolate. Maybe in A13 this will be different, but until then that's what I do - forbid the drugs once hauled.

flankspeed

Quote from: cuproPanda on October 09, 2015, 12:05:03 PM
The issue with animal taming has been known for a while, but I'm afraid there's nothing I can do about it; the colonists just assume anything consumable can be given to animals, including beer and chocolate. Maybe in A13 this will be different, but until then that's what I do - forbid the drugs once hauled.

-face palm- I just noticed you already had it listed it in the Known Issues section of the mod. Sorry