[A10-A15] cuproPanda's Mods (Old Thread)

Started by cuproPanda, April 23, 2015, 03:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cuproPanda

New updates! I updated every single definition in every single one of my mods, to prevent future naming issues (like the issue earlier with the well). Everything is tested to be working properly. I also added a new mod: Cupro's Alloys. It adds mid/late-game alloys which can be used to build with, make weapons, or make expensive artwork.

I won't post the updates here, I recommend you check out the individual mod changelogs for the mods you're interested in.

Now I will be taking a little break from modding, unless updates are needed. I need to get back to work!
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

Melius

I get errors since i updated your mods (latest version of them) from today when i load my colony. Screenshots below

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

cuproPanda

Quote from: Melius on May 13, 2016, 06:21:26 PM
I get errors since i updated your mods (latest version of them) from today when i load my colony. Screenshots below
You can't use the new mod versions with old saves or older mod versions.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

Melius

Quote from: cuproPanda on May 13, 2016, 06:50:05 PM
Quote from: Melius on May 13, 2016, 06:21:26 PM
You can't use the new mod versions with old saves or older mod versions.

Oh, my bad, i didnt see the first line of the OP that said it.

Nanao-kun

Seeing as you added Copper, what happens if I use it with Industrialisation?

cuproPanda

Quote from: Nanao-kun on May 14, 2016, 01:55:14 AM
Seeing as you added Copper, what happens if I use it with Industrialisation?

You'll have two different forms of copper which can't be used for the other's recipes (my copper can't build Industrialisation machines, Kenny's copper can't be used for my stuff). The purpose for the updates I did was to remove the possibility of having future conflicts based on names or textures, so both coppers can exist. Ill be making a series off addons later which add recipes to CorePanda, allowing one material to be traded for another, depending on what I add that already exists. That way, players won't have a stockpile of the wrong material. I hated that about early modded Minecraft. I think now there's like 8 different forms of copper in MC.

cuproPanda

I have added a unifier building for exchanging CorePanda/Industrialisation copper. Links are in the main post.

Nanao-kun

Quote from: cuproPanda on May 14, 2016, 04:39:38 PM
I have added a unifier building for exchanging CorePanda/Industrialisation copper. Links are in the main post.

Oh nice. The copper in Industrialisation was used for pretty much just having objects with higher beauty at the cost of being weaker than other metals if I recall.

Nanao-kun

Huh, for some reason, I can't seem to buy the BrainMods from a caravan. The muffalo is carrying two "Nullify chemical fascination brain mod" and two "Nullify pessimist brain mod". Despite that, they don't appear on the trade menu.

cuproPanda

Quote from: Nanao-kun on May 15, 2016, 02:15:55 PM
Huh, for some reason, I can't seem to buy the BrainMods from a caravan. The muffalo is carrying two "Nullify chemical fascination brain mod" and two "Nullify pessimist brain mod". Despite that, they don't appear on the trade menu.
Trading is working fine for me, what mods are you using?

Nanao-kun

My mod list is fairly long.
<li>Core</li>
    <li>Community Core Library</li>
    <li>CombatRealism-1.6.51</li>
    <li>CombatRealism Defence</li>
    <li>CorePanda v13.2</li>
    <li>cupros Alloys v1.00</li>
    <li>CaveworldFlora</li>
    <li>BrainMod v1.10</li>
    <li>Apparello</li>
    <li>Additional Joy Objects v3.20</li>
    <li>CTS</li>
    <li>ED-LaserDrill</li>
    <li>ED-ReverseCycleCooler</li>
    <li>ED-SubspaceTransponder</li>
    <li>Expanded Power v1.10</li>
    <li>ExpandedProsthetics&amp;OrganEngineering</li>
    <li>CombatRealism EPOE</li>
    <li>Extra Floors v1.15</li>
    <li>FloorLights</li>
    <li>HaulPriorityLite</li>
    <li>High Caliber</li>
    <li>High Caliber (Combat Realism Patch)</li>
    <li>Hospitality</li>
    <li>Industrialisation</li>
    <li>kNumbers-0.4.3.1-A13</li>
    <li>kSmartOptimizeApparel-0.1-A13</li>
    <li>LT_Infusion</li>
    <li>M&amp;Co. AlertSpeaker</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_Core</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_MapGenerator</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_Objects</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_Robots</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_Robots_Xtension</li>
    <li>Misc_Patch_-_Core_-_CombatRealism</li>
    <li>More Furniture</li>
    <li>Nightlings</li>
    <li>PackMuffalo</li>
    <li>Pawn State Icons</li>
    <li>PersonalShieldMKII-PersonalShieldMKII1.3</li>
    <li>PowerCell-PowerCell1.3</li>
    <li>Powerless! v2.10</li>
    <li>Quarry v1.30</li>
    <li>ReclaimFabric-ReclaimFabric1.1</li>
    <li>RemoteExplosives</li>
    <li>RepairBench</li>
    <li>RTFTJ</li>
    <li>RT_Fuse-A13-1.0.0</li>
    <li>RT_PowerSwitch-A13-1.0.0</li>
    <li>RT_SolarFlareShield-A13-1.0.0</li>
    <li>RW_Blueprints-0.13.0.1</li>
    <li>RW_EnhancedTabs-0.13.0.1</li>
    <li>RW_FluffyRelations-0.13.1.1</li>
    <li>RW_MedicalInfo-0.13.0.1</li>
    <li>RW_PawnBar-0.13.0.1</li>
    <li>SkilledBuilder</li>
    <li>Soda Brewing v1.70</li>
    <li>Stonecutting Tweak</li>
    <li>T-MoreFloors</li>
    <li>TilledSoil</li>
    <li>TRCaravans</li>
    <li>Unifier</li>

It might have something to do with the Scheduled Caravans (TRCaravans), but I can't imagine why. They show up, but just don't go on sale.

cuproPanda

The only thing that jumps out to me is possibly the TRCaravans mod, but like you said, I don't see any reason it would cause a conflict. For now, try turning off BrainMod, then enabling it again - that'll move it to the bottom of the list, loading it after TRCaravans. I'll take a look at the mod's code and see what it does, maybe there's something I can figure out.

EDIT: I didn't see any reason why it wouldn't work, but it seems if you load TRCaravans after BrainMod it'll work.

Nanao-kun

Quote from: cuproPanda on May 15, 2016, 09:51:07 PM
The only thing that jumps out to me is possibly the TRCaravans mod, but like you said, I don't see any reason it would cause a conflict. For now, try turning off BrainMod, then enabling it again - that'll move it to the bottom of the list, loading it after TRCaravans. I'll take a look at the mod's code and see what it does, maybe there's something I can figure out.

EDIT: I didn't see any reason why it wouldn't work, but it seems if you load TRCaravans after BrainMod it'll work.

It is loaded after though. Unless you mean immediately after?

bobisback

When I load my game I am getting a error with CorePanda saying "Could not find a type named CorePanda.PlaceWorker_AgainstWall" Any idea what this issue is?

cuproPanda

Quote from: Nanao-kun on May 15, 2016, 10:42:01 PM
Quote from: cuproPanda on May 15, 2016, 09:51:07 PM

It is loaded after though. Unless you mean immediately after?
I started up a world with just TRCaravans and BrainMod, with TRCaravans loaded 2nd and BrainMod loaded 3rd. When a caravan showed up, I saw they were carrying a brain mod, but I couldn't actually buy one since it didn't show up. I then saved, switched the mods so BrainMod loaded 2nd and TRCaravans loaded 3rd, loaded the game, and I was able to buy the brain mods. If TRCaravans is loaded after BrainMod, then I really don't know why it isn't working. It should be. Loading a mod immediately after the other wouldn't make any difference unless there is another mod in between causing the problem, but I was able to confirm the issue just based on load order.

Quote from: bobisback on May 15, 2016, 10:53:26 PM
When I load my game I am getting a error with CorePanda saying "Could not find a type named CorePanda.PlaceWorker_AgainstWall" Any idea what this issue is?

On May 13th I updated all of my mods, changing the naming format. A side effect of this was that older versions are not compatible with newer ones (except for BrainMod which I left alone, because "brain mod" is a pretty unique name for an item). It sounds like you are either using conflicting versions or you do not have CorePanda loaded before (in this case) Additional Joy Objects. Version 3.20 of Additional Joy Objects requires CorePanda v13.2, and CorePanda must be loaded before Additional Joy Objects is loaded. As long as the versions and load orders are correct, everything should be working fine.