[MOD] (Alpha 7) TechTreeMinami v3.3 RIMWORLD COMPLETE

Started by minami26, May 05, 2014, 11:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveuk

Quote from: Morrigi on June 13, 2014, 02:15:39 PM
The only real problem I have with this mod is that it doesn't play nicely with any of the others. At the same time, almost all of the other mods do work properly with each other, and offer many things that this one doesn't.
I suppose it depends what you want from a mod. For me, I love it. You start with absolutely nothing and surviving becomes a real test against the elements. I also use the Zombie apocalypse mod and the two combined give me the most satisfying difficult gameplay. The one occasion I reached 100+ days, was a real accomplishment and I managed it without building any turrets.
The majority of other mods just seem to make gameplay easier rather than enhance the experience. But to each their own I suppose.

GarrettFox

Food production seems generally non functional unless I'm missing some vital point.

The fireplace never uses the griller as a hopper to produce smoked meat. This in turn prevents the production of more advanced meals. Or really any meals at all. Even if you go in and replace the smoked meat requirement in the basic dish, the colonist will make the dish and then sit there endlessly trying to consume it because it strangely provides no nutrition.  They will be eating and starving at the same time.

kiko

forsaken1111

minami26

Ramsis

Hate to be a bother, but is there any way you can let us move the starting research table and possibly make us a somewhat expansive guide on what creates what and what it looks like? I have no idea how to make this modifier thingy.
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

kiko

yes.. you can simply sell it and put anywhere you want :)
(should find it under misc tab) :D

forsaken1111

Quote from: Ramsis on June 18, 2014, 06:47:45 AM
Hate to be a bother, but is there any way you can let us move the starting research table and possibly make us a somewhat expansive guide on what creates what and what it looks like? I have no idea how to make this modifier thingy.
Just disassemble it and build it again elsewhere

Morrigi

minami26

Quote from: Morrigi on June 18, 2014, 05:33:17 PM
Halp pls.

Wow. That's a lot of squirrels a super lot of squirrels.. HOW IN BLAZES did it happen to be that many SQUIRRELS did you breed them or something WTF!!?!?! :OOO

with this im totally gonna let you guys in on something I thought about last night.
The idea was it's like a fly trap. Like the one that buzzes and when a fly decides to stick its face into it, the fly gets ZAPPED! i'll call it the psychotic animals zapinator.
yeah,, that. i'm making that to make our colonies a better place :)

forsaken1111

Looks like one of the 'psychic wave' events that causes a ton of animals to attack

Ommyto

Hi, i love this mod (killing muffalo with a crossbow and more!!!!!!!) but i'm having an issue, when i kill animal, i can't haul them to a stockpile nor a dumping stockpile.....how can i fix this?

Thanks!!!!

Morrigi

Quote from: forsaken1111 on June 19, 2014, 06:39:20 AM
Looks like one of the 'psychic wave' events that causes a ton of animals to attack
It was, but I've never seen so many at once.